ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lizzie back to school! - (NSC) Return to archive
10-14-03 12:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl mmmm... where can I apply?

KID'S EDUCATION DREAMS THRILL HER PARENTS

Former couple SIR MICK JAGGER and JERRY HALL are delighted with daughter ELIZABETH's decision to continue her education - because it means both mum and daughter will be studying together.

Texan model-turned-actress Hall is in the second year of a degree course, and now her teenage daughter has announced she wants to attend university next year (04).

Hall says, "She has an eight year contract with LANCOME and now she is going back to university. I'm very proud of her."

Elizabeth hasn't decided what she's going to study or where she'll attend university yet.
13/10/2003 09:09
10-14-03 08:01 AM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems Good for you Lizzie...I always got the feeling you needed some balance in your life...
10-14-03 08:50 AM
steel driving hammer
10-14-03 09:24 AM
nankerphelge I recommend Lancome's Flextencils

It amplifies, curves and separates!!

And for even longer lasting lashes, try the Cils Booster mascara base!!

10-14-03 09:32 AM
steel driving hammer Perhaps she couldn't make it big in the modeling business?

LOL!!

Ouch that hurt Ronnie!
10-14-03 09:49 AM
Joey

10-14-03 01:23 PM
gypsy I think Lizzie just said that to get her parents off her back.

"I'll go to university next year, Ronnie."
10-14-03 08:11 PM
glencar Yeah, dorm life will be different with her around.
10-14-03 10:17 PM
SHINE A LIGHT did i read that jerry is getting her degree? in what/ from where/ why/. but if that is true, good for her. maybe she wants to out LSE mick.....remember, mick did not finish the LSE, perhaps jerry will.

as for lizzie, well her daddy is not happy with her being a model, so she probably needs to prove herself to mick.
10-14-03 11:18 PM
gypsy I think it would be funny if Lizzie went to DeVry Institute or Vateratt *college* and got a welding certificate.