ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nanky-Be Careful Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-13-03 07:15 PM
steel driving hammer Anyway to order Morphine online?
10-13-03 07:19 PM
LadyJane Thanks guys!!

I'm actually a very confident woman. Just a bit torn and frayed at the moment. Rough patches will do that to you.

LadyJ.

10-13-03 08:25 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
My point is LJ...anyone who judges a book by the cover isn't really worth your time, my dear.

To me a chick is a chick...any word before chick is just a stupid adjective.

Stick and STONES my dear...sticks & STONES.(pun definately intended)

SS I found this passage in a book I was reading on Ben Franklin. Even in 1745 they were putting bags on womens heads. This is amazing, written by Franklin to a friend
June 25, 1745:

"Because in every animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: the Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an Old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement"
[Edited by telecaster]
10-13-03 09:32 PM
LadyJane WTF is up with Uncle Ben F.? He needs to meet a Stonesian babe! He'd think differently.

Where are my Sissstttaahhhs????

LadyJ.
10-13-03 09:58 PM
Boomy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thanks guys!!

I'm actually a very confident woman. Just a bit torn and frayed at the moment. Rough patches will do that to you.

LadyJ.

10-14-03 12:13 AM
parmeda LadyJ...
If Uncle Ben had been placed in a time-travel machine... brought into the year 2003 and plopped into MY life, HA!
Trust me...the key on the end of his kite string would have been the LEAST amount of shock to his system!

Post away girl! I want to see 10 pics of you in that other thread

Don't ever, EVER feel intimidated here.
(Shit, half of these guys are cross dressers and sneak into their wives panty drawers when no one's lookin'...and it ain't to sniff 'em either!)

10-14-03 12:49 AM
gypsy LadyJane, you're awesome. I've seen your picture...you're beautiful! Red hair, gorgeous skin, radiant smile...that is what I noticed. And you have every reason to rant if these guys were making fun. It's not fair that women can't gain weight...but it's acceptable for men...like, what's up with all these new tv shows with fat guys married to pretty skinny women?

SS, I make fun of Jessica Simpson because she is a complete and total dumbass. Yes, she's pretty and has a great body...but, what a nagging, jealous, immature fuckwit. I feel sorry for her husband...hope taking her virginity was worth a lifetime of nagging.
10-14-03 12:52 AM
gypsy My last name is Franklin...and my dad did all that geneology stuff years ago, and has some documents that show that Ben is our great great great great great (I'm unsure as to how many greats should be here) uncle.
But, for the record, I do not look like Ben.
10-14-03 07:33 AM
LadyJane Thanks so much Pammy and gypsy!! You gals are the best!!

LadyJ
10-14-03 08:54 AM
steel driving hammer
10-14-03 09:41 AM
Joey " LadyJane, you're awesome. I've seen your picture...you're beautiful! Red hair, gorgeous skin, radiant smile...that is what I noticed...................... "

Easy Girl !
10-14-03 10:29 AM
sirmoonie That Jessica Simpson is the perfect example of someone who's attractiveness absolutely plummets when she talks (i.e., whines or say "uh....").
10-14-03 10:38 AM
jb I like Lady J a lot...a sweet lady with a sense of humor...that makes her beautiful to Joshy...
[Edited by jb]
10-14-03 10:52 AM
sirmoonie I would like to grope LadyJane's sense of humor and wit.
10-14-03 11:10 AM
Joey " I would like to grope LadyJane's sense of humor and wit. "

I would like to nibble your elbows !
10-14-03 11:12 AM
sirmoonie I would like to smoke some quality acid!
10-14-03 11:14 AM
Joey " I would like to smoke some quality acid! "

El Cid !

10-14-03 11:31 AM
sirmoonie Il Duce!

Hey, maybe California can elect one of those next?

Stranger things have happened.

Like this:

:d
:d :d
:d :d :d
:d :d :d :d
:d :d :d
:d :d
:d

Monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggahhhhhhhhh!!!!
10-14-03 11:38 AM
Factory Girl Ho do I make the new smileys??
10-14-03 11:50 AM
Joey

Hello Katie ...........................

Guess what ????? I have developed a " Raspy Purr " .................................and you ?

Developing ..............................

Purring .................................

" Like a Rose Ronnie "

Jacky Nicks !
10-14-03 11:54 AM
jb hOLA, ME LLAMO JUDEO, E TU?
10-14-03 11:57 AM
Joey

Art Shamsky
Alan Dershowitz
Ronald Shapiro
Judge Wapner
Michael Bolton
Kenny G.
Kenny R.
Neil Diamond
Kate Moss
Harry Reams
Shelly Hack
Paul Simon
Jack Klugman
10-14-03 12:00 PM
jb "cHARLIES aNGELS" SHELLY HACK?
10-14-03 12:04 PM
Joey

cHARLIES aNGEL'S dAVID dOYLE !

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ the Y !

Joe Sea Scroll !
10-14-03 01:04 PM
sirmoonie Crack houses get wrongly portrayed in the media. I've found them to be quite comfortable, nice decor, various forms of distractional entertainment (music, multi-media, Nerf balls), well equiped with kit/gear, and usually well-run by "non-nonsense" individuals who know that discretion and safety are a premium in this biz.

That isn't to say that they aren't the occasional shoddy establishments that whitey shouldn't set for in, but no one should fear a trip down to the other side of town just because of how TV and movies project the dens.

JM.02, YFMMFV,Nie.
10-14-03 01:20 PM
gypsy moonie, please tell me you haven't been slummin' it to get your fix.
I, too, have found myself waiting outside of a HUD home in Southeast Oklahoma City...waiting...thinking..."what the hell am I doing here?" I forgot about it later as I was snorting fat lines in the comfort of my own home.

"It's just a risk we have to take, Ronnie."
10-14-03 02:34 PM
Joey " HUD home in Southeast Oklahoma "

HUD stands for Housing and Urban Development and was created by Lyndon Johnson in the 1960's as one of his Great Society Programs . Other Great Society Programs from the 1960's are as follows :

HEW ( Health Education and Welfare )
Medicare
Medicaid
Fair Housing Act
Clean Water Act
Voting Rights Act
Civil Rights Act
Many others that I do not have time to mention ............................

Why am I bringing this up now on a Stones Message Board ?!?!?!?! Because our current Prez. ( Bushie43 ) is trying to eliminate all of these programs by starving the Federal Government into providing nothing but National Defense ...........THAT'S WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Paging Hillary Clinton Ronnie "

Puss Puss !

10-14-03 02:40 PM
steel driving hammer Joey in 04!
10-14-03 02:44 PM
Joey

" Joey in '04 "

My Baby Steelie , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and sofly , gently stroke your young , moist , glistening , shiny , sweaty , Steely Danish forehead and just say , " Thanks " for being so special to me .

You are much loved by the Joey

" Bitch slap me for days Ronnie "

Raspy !

10-14-03 07:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
My last name is Franklin...and my dad did all that geneology stuff years ago, and has some documents that show that Ben is our great great great great great (I'm unsure as to how many greats should be here) uncle.
But, for the record, I do not look like Ben.

Franklin was a "rolling stone" to say the least

He laid more seed out there than a modern day NBA player

Gypsy I bet you have his "zest" for life
Page: 1 2 3 4