ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beaten... Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-12-03 07:14 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Get a drink, go see that new Quentin Tarantino movie, then get more drinks. That's my advice.

The movie's OK. No Pulp Fiction. And the booze, of course, is always better in the company of Stones fans.

I need a drink.

Damn this high drinking age!

-tSYX --- Hey negritah...
10-13-03 06:24 AM
Zeeta HTM - Balham at the moment - just south of Clapham. It's all good and is only about 12 mins from Victoria station on the overground.

Savage mate - fuck the age get some booze down your neck! Go to the Off Licence get served and get drinkin'. Do you have to be 21 to get served in shops or is that just bars?? We used to get dressed up to try and get served - a fried used to mascara his face up to look like he had a beard! Another friend borrowed everyone's coats and wore them all at the same time to look bigger. Great fun, the worst they can say is have you got any ID, in which case pull ou your older brother's driving licence which has your photo stuck on top of his!!
Ahh the days!

Keep cool,

Matt
10-13-03 10:04 AM
jb
10-13-03 03:52 PM
Honky Tonk Man So you would like to go drinking in Balham? Thats fine with me. I take it that it's easy to get ther by tube. Im just thinking about getting back to Victoria, OR we could just drink Victoria. Me and stewed & Keefed are going for a few tomorrow so we can discuss it then. Oh fuck it, i just want to get wasted and talk about women and the Stones.

Reckon you will be up for it?

Alex
10-13-03 03:52 PM
jb Paul Williams is really FPM C10 in disguise...
10-13-03 03:57 PM
Joey

Walter Becker + Warren Zevon + John Denver ( circa ' 76 ) + Paul Williams + Fleabit Peanut Monkey are all the same individual .

Word Up G's !!!!!

Jacky !
10-14-03 06:53 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
So you would like to go drinking in Balham? Thats fine with me. I take it that it's easy to get ther by tube. Im just thinking about getting back to Victoria, OR we could just drink Victoria. Me and stewed & Keefed are going for a few tomorrow so we can discuss it then. Oh fuck it, i just want to get wasted and talk about women and the Stones.

Reckon you will be up for it?

Alex

yeah man, I'm not arsed where we beer up mate! PM me and let me know!

Merci,

Matt
Page: 1 2