ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: McCartney Pranked good by Montreal Radio Comedians (NSC) Return to archive
10-09-03 08:11 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy http://www.ckoi.com/ckoi2/mp3/meilleurs_moments/ckoifm_justiciermasques.mp3

Gotcha, Paulie!

-tSYX --- Layyyyyyyyyy-lahhhh!
10-10-03 02:45 PM
catwoman LOL! That was fun. Man, does Paul sound boring or what. "Oh that's cool, oh that's great." Yawn.... what a wuss.
10-10-03 02:54 PM
steel driving hammer

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Stones!

10-10-03 08:26 PM
Prodigal Son Well, that was weird. Let's see a prank on Keith: "Ooohh man, I can't believe you got me. Hey, wait. Can I use your help? I'd like to do some prank with you mates there. Can we call up Elton John right now? Look, I'll say we're the United Association of Acheivement for Gays and we're going to honour you with a special award and tribute. This'll fucking get him.... Hahahah."
10-13-03 11:03 AM
Boomy
[Edited by Boomy]
10-13-03 11:25 AM
Mother baby
quote:
catwoman wrote:
>LOL! That was fun. Man, does Paul sound boring or what.<
He is.

"Oh that's cool, oh that's great." Yawn.... what a wuss.

Yes he is.