ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on mend Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-10-03 03:52 PM
Maxlugar I've heard through my sources that Charlie's left nostril has Rickets.

He is currently in bed with a lemon slice in his nose.

GET WELL SOON CHARLIE!

MACKY!
10-10-03 04:07 PM
Gazza >Regarding respect for the guys' private lives, of course I agree with that, but really, people on this board and generally have spoken about the Stones' love affairs, their drug careers, their houses, their daughters and sons, their childhood, their marriages and separations - do you think it's an invation against their private life if we just discuss a health issue that may have to do with their ability to perform as well? I don't think so.

true,but theres a slight difference in discussing a subject which is public/common knowledge and speculating on something which isnt and which may well be bullshit. For example,if you were talking about Mick & Jerry's very public separation (which she has told the world about on countless interviews) it would hardly be the same as speculating about (to use a purely hypothetical example) a rumoured problem between Keith & Patti, Ronnie & Jo etc which isnt in the public domain and which would be a private matter until the people concerned chose it to be otherwise.
10-10-03 04:40 PM
jb
10-10-03 07:28 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Which face do you make when you are getting a Lewinsky from the secretary?

"Lewinsky?" - you mean the age-old art of ..?

I imagine, the "before" pic would look like this:

while the act itself might look a little like this:

Yikes!

you have to stop setting me up like that
10-10-03 08:18 PM
Some Guy I am a big Stones fan
, BUT I am tired of being deluded thinking there will be some great new album. It ain't gonna happen. I sometimes check out the classic Van Halen site and see these poor bastards talking about a DLR reunion and a new album. No F-ing way, the talent is gone and they are too damn old. I am beginning to accept the facts here also. Old age and mucho Dinero equal nothing but the same old shizznet we have become accustomed to. Enjoy the band for what they are, a classic oldies act. They seem to be happy with that.
10-11-03 01:31 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! OK, here's the real scoop. No one is having any type of surgery at all from what my sources say and my sources are about as legit as anything that "Mr. Know It All" jb has. What a fucking goof! I'm sure that at least one of the band members have had surgery in the past and we don't know about it because it's really nobody elses fucking business know is it. Besides that, if it were true so what, people have surgery all the time and it sure doesn't take 18 months to get back on your feet. I would be completly surprised if no one in the band hasn't had some type of medical problem that was rather serious, but we never knew nothing about it. They are human and shit happens. The Stones will have a new album next summer with a U.S only tour to follow, betcha!
10-11-03 03:32 AM
beer
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
The Stones will have a new album next summer with a U.S only tour to follow, betcha!

Now that's what i wanna hear! fuck all the speculatory bullshit.

by the way, is "speculatory" even a word?
10-11-03 03:53 AM
sirmoonie "Speculatory" is not a word. "Speculation" is what you are looking for.

At least thats what Marlon Brando, Pocohontas, and me say. And wez all niggaz!
10-11-03 04:04 AM
beer i decided to look it up after i wrote it it.

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/Speculatory
Page: 1 2 3 4