ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones on mend Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-09-03 02:07 PM
yellowcab Rumour has it that one of the Stones is about to have some type major surgery that will sideline the band for 18 mos. up to 2 years. I do not have any other details as of yet. This really sucks, but more important, whom ever it may be, I wish them all the luck in the world.
10-09-03 02:23 PM
Riffhard Alright now what the fuck is this all about?! Is this a bit of the mysterious news that keno was talking about over at Gasx3 awhile back? Any clues? Anyone?
If anone knows then give it up.

Riffhard
10-09-03 02:32 PM
Martha 18 months to two years recovery time...never heard of such a thing!

If it is true I wish whoever the Stone may be all the health in the world.

10-09-03 02:48 PM
jb I believe this is true and I believe it is MJ...but I promised not to reveal my source....
10-09-03 02:53 PM
sammy davis jr. They all looked like they needed surgery after that last show....It would make sense it was Mick though, seeing he's got the bad back and is the only one that really does anything on stage to amount to squat.
10-09-03 02:55 PM
jb It's not his back from what I've heard....
10-09-03 02:57 PM
Joey

It is NOT his prostate from what I have heard .

10-09-03 03:04 PM
jb You guys whipped us last night..12-3....it lookslike its going to be cubs vs. red sox....battle of the losers
10-09-03 03:06 PM
LadyJane Mick's throat perhaps? Could he have polyps that need removing?

Or is Woody's liver shot?

Somehow I don't believe it's Keith or Charlie!!

I hope it isn't true...but if it is....I know I'll be praying extra hard!!!

LadyJ.
10-09-03 03:08 PM
Joey " ....battle of the losers "

Oh Yeah ....................

CUBS in SIX !!!!!

Jacky !

10-09-03 03:19 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy If it's true, I think it's Mick. The whole thing with him being sick with 'the flu' seemed a bit wacky.

Yeah, Keith or Charlie? Not bloody likely!

Maybe it's Mick Taylor, and they'll come on tour in '04...

Get well soon, whoever!

-tSYX --- Whip! Whip it up!
10-09-03 03:21 PM
jb Ladyjane is very smart.
10-09-03 03:30 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Ladyjane is very smart.

yup, we all know that

a little bomb dropped
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-09-03 03:34 PM
jb Rik, how are you...a nice kid on shidoobee who posts as lukaz78 said you are the ducth Mickey Rouke...lol
10-09-03 03:36 PM
Riffhard OK guys enough! What do you know? This talking in circles and riddles will only lead to unfounded rumours. If you something let it out. These little dark hints have been circulating for weeks now and nobody seems willing to share what they may or maynot know. So if you do know something out with it!

As of right now I have to believe it's Woody moreso than Mick,but then again I haven't been privy to these secret whispers.

Gerardo? Gazza? Jaxx? Anyone? What's the word?

Riffhard
10-09-03 03:38 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Rik, how are you...a nice kid on shidoobee who posts as lukaz78 said you are the ducth Mickey Rouke...lol

hahah where did he say that, hahahah
i'm great by the way, you?>?
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-09-03 03:43 PM
jb The chat room..he was a nice guy...spoke nicely on you.
10-09-03 03:44 PM
sirmoonie I heard it was scrotal, which is the only thing that makes sense if you think about it.
10-09-03 03:45 PM
LadyJane Well...in jb's opinion I've nailed it....so it's either Mick's throat or Woody's liver and neither one would surprise me.

LadyJ.
10-09-03 03:47 PM
jb I don't think it's Woody.
10-09-03 03:47 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
The chat room..he was a nice guy...spoke nicely on you.

well he's a nice guy, ran into him a few times in Holland, If you talk to him, say hi from me!

And for you! Happy birthday, and have a great weekend!

Rik
10-09-03 03:48 PM
jb Thanks Rik...I hope you make it to the great USof A and experience true democracy....I would love to meet you in person and you know we will have a great time.
[Edited by jb]
10-09-03 03:51 PM
LadyJane OMG it IS Mick's throat!!

I'm literally sick to my stomach!!

LadyJ.
10-09-03 03:51 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Rik...I hope you make it to the great USof A and experience true democracy....I would love to meet you in person and you know we will have a great time.
[Edited by jb]

oh I know we have a great time, haha but democracY?? Arnie haha, no, but, we really could share a beer!
10-09-03 03:54 PM
jb Or share a woman...
10-09-03 04:03 PM
Joey " I heard it was scrotal, which is the only thing that makes sense if you think about it. "

A lot of indoor concert venues tend to look a little like " Testicle Factories " .

At least that is what the " Petey " states .

Word ! .............UP ! ..............G !

Jazzy Joe and the Dixie Dancekings !
10-09-03 04:13 PM
sirmoonie Kinda serves Woodie right, always making jokes about his jimmy.
10-09-03 04:19 PM
Joey

Arafat has Cancer .......is this a bad thing ???????

Jacky !
10-09-03 04:20 PM
nankerphelge Well if it is MJ's throat -- isn't that what Julie Andrews had removed and it ended her singing completely!

Bummer!
10-09-03 04:25 PM
jb OMG
Page: 1 2 3 4