ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Siegfried & Roy Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-07-03 01:50 PM
steel driving hammer Never liked the Circus much either!

I've always wanted to jump on those big trampoline's though!

I think Mick is the only person who looks good in a Leotard, and maybe Rod Stewart.
10-07-03 01:53 PM
Factory Girl I suspect Sieg & Roy "did" the animals. I read that they slept with the tigers.

Maybe that's why the tiger was acting out-he was tired of being "manhandled".
10-07-03 01:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot See, this is what happens to guys that suck cock. Tigers rip their throats out.

At least that's what I told my son.
10-07-03 01:54 PM
nankerphelge Run Tony!

10-07-03 01:55 PM
egon which brings us back to here;

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/167567-1.html
10-07-03 01:55 PM
steel driving hammer Ha Ha Ha whatever.
10-07-03 02:08 PM
Joey " See, this is what happens to guys that suck cock. Tigers rip their throats out.

At least that's what I told my son. "

www.HoweMilitary.com
10-07-03 02:19 PM
jb My thoughts and prayers go out to the tiger.
10-07-03 02:21 PM
Diedre You people make me mad! Here some poor guy almost dies, and you just make a bunch of jokes.

I know, there's humor in S & R, they're a bit over-the-top, but what those guys managed to do was really awesome. I feel sorry for Roy, I feel sorry for Sigfreid. Those guys have been together since they were teenagers. They're family. They're a beautiful team, and I'm glad I ponied up the bucks to see their spectacular show a few years ago.

BTW, they did a press conference this morning about Roy's condition, and he's holding on. One of the "celebrities" that sent well wishes was Mick.

10-07-03 02:23 PM
nankerphelge Oh lighten up -- we all feel bad for Roy and Siggy -- they are great entertainers.

But the material here is just priceless -- you can't expect us to sit here and not joke a little! You should know that by now!!

10-07-03 02:24 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
jb wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the tiger.

LOL!
10-07-03 02:25 PM
jb That's b/c Mick has that bi-sexual streak in him.
10-07-03 02:26 PM
Joey

Happy Happy 22nd Birthday Martha on October 15th !
10-07-03 02:28 PM
jb Joey, my birthday is October 11th...this saturday ....
10-07-03 02:32 PM
Joey

Happy Happy 23rd Birthday Josh . How are you going to celebrate ?????????

I hope your family takes you out to dinner and buys you the largest , most scrumptious Seder Plate in all of Dade County !

P.S. Yesterday was Yom Kippur and my Seder Plate was covered with Racks and Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs , smothered in a lucid Carolina Honey Sauce with Baked Beans , Corn on the Cob and side of Cole Slaw .

{{{ WTF ?!?!?!?! }}}

KINS !
10-07-03 02:37 PM
sirmoonie Misdirected animosity Dierdre. The tiger is your homophobe, not us.
10-07-03 02:39 PM
Joey

My sources tell me Siegfried is Straight .
10-07-03 02:42 PM
Factory Girl jb, Happy Birthday on 10/11. Will you be getting the tiger or being the tiger??
10-07-03 02:43 PM
Joey

Here .................Kitty Kitty Kitty !!!!!!!

Heeereeeeeeee , Heeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeee......Kitty ! Kitty ! Kitty !!!!!

10-07-03 02:58 PM
UGot2Rollme as long as we're on the dard side of humor...something you won't hear on Jay Leno

I heard they quarantined the tiger that bit Roy for 10 days to test for rabies, but shouldn't they be testing the tiger from what he might have picked up from Roy?
10-07-03 03:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't feel bad for S&R at all.

They are using WILD ANIMALS in a stage act. Play with fire, you eventually get burned.

Steve Irwin is gonna get fucked up by a croc or some highly poisonous snake some day too.

Mother Earth never intended for tigers to be part of a stage show. Mother Earth never intended for some whack "conservationist" to pick up deadly serpents with his bare hands. These people are too fuckin' stupid to let dangerous wild animals alone, so they get what is coming. Their choice, now they gotta live, or die, from the consequences.

I got comped to the S&R show a few years back. I much prefered the comedians at the Improv. They weren't creepy.
10-07-03 03:05 PM
Riffhard

Seigfried and Roy seen here in an undated photo have announced that their much anticipated "Simbas in Space" show has been put on hold indefinatly.

Reuters

developing......

Riffhard
10-07-03 04:01 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Mother Earth never intended for tigers to be part of a stage show. Mother Earth never intended for some whack "conservationist" to pick up deadly serpents with his bare hands.

Yeah, Mother Earth doesn't have much imagination, does she?

Anyway, some children just never listen to their mothers. Tsk, tsk!
10-07-03 04:02 PM
jb SS, is "Celine" a wild animal. Do you get comped to see her show?
10-07-03 04:06 PM
Highwire Rob Just curious...

If you stroke the back of a Siberian Tiger does its tail go up -- you know, like a domestic house cat?
10-07-03 04:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot No Celine is not a wild animal, she is a rock & roll-less hag.

If I ever got comped to her show, I'd scalp my tickets for whatever I could get for them, and bet it all on a single hand of blackjack....or visit the Bunny Ranch.
10-07-03 04:11 PM
Joey " or visit the Bunny Ranch. "

Here ...................Kitty Kitty Kitty !!!!

Heeeerrrreeee ..........Kitty ! Kitty ! Kitty !

10-07-03 04:20 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
If you stroke the back of a Siberian Tiger does its tail go up -- you know, like a domestic house cat?

Yes it does, at least if the tiger's in a good mood. It may even arch it's back and rub its head against you too. But if the tiger's not happy, you're definitely looking toward thread, needle and massive blood transfer, here...
10-07-03 04:28 PM
Phog I've gotta go with SS on this one. The guy popped the tiger on the nose with his mic. I doubt that most wild animals would dig that sort of thing. I do respect him for not having the animal put down. Roy knows that the blame falls squarely on himself. I just wanna know when the video will surface. The crowd reaction should be interesting, to say the least. Will it be shocked silence, or horrified screams?
10-07-03 04:38 PM
jb Thunderous applause.
[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5