ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Siegfried & Roy Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-07-03 12:07 PM
steel driving hammer Heard an interesting view last night on Fox News that Roy slipped and fell BEFORE the tiger chewed his neck and the tiger did not actually attack but instead tried to protect Roy by grabbing him by the neck and carrying Roy backstage where the tiger soon released him like tigers do with all their young.

Joke - what song was Roy singing while being dragged backstage?

Let Me Go!
10-07-03 12:10 PM
Joey " Joke - what song was Roy singing while being dragged backstage?

Let Me Go! "

Is Roy gay ?

10-07-03 12:12 PM
jb I heard that on lARRY kING LIVE LAST NIGHT...i don't buy it...just trying to make a tragedy look "understandable".
10-07-03 12:13 PM
Joey

Is Roy gay ?
10-07-03 12:13 PM
steel driving hammer I think so, haven't heard a single thing on his wife, even his imaginary one.
10-07-03 12:14 PM
gypsy Was the tiger trying to protect him from Siegfried?
10-07-03 12:15 PM
Joey " Was the tiger trying to protect him from Siegfried? "

Is Siegfried gay ?

10-07-03 12:17 PM
Moonisup as keith said during BTB

"let the tigers out of the cage"
10-07-03 12:23 PM
Riffhard I always thought that Roy looked like Chris Kattan's SNL character Mango. Is Roy gay? I know Mango is! If I could ever figure out how to post pictures on this site I'd give you a side by side comparison between the two. If anyone knows how to do that give it a whirl.

Now that I think about it I have never seen Roy and Mango in the place together! Ummmmm? Makes you wonder?! Maybe Roy's gay? Although nothing says manly like white tiger cubs and sequins.

Riffhard
10-07-03 12:24 PM
steel driving hammer No MATTA what you say no MATTA what you do I'm restless as a cat caged up in a zoo...

Folks there is Prophecy in every Stones song, good and bad.
10-07-03 12:25 PM
gypsy Did either Siegfried or Roy attend Howe Military?
10-07-03 12:27 PM
Joey " Did either Siegfried or Roy attend Howe Military? "

No , but Kevin Spacey did !

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !

Jercee Joe Wolcott !

10-07-03 12:28 PM
steel driving hammer No babe.

I think they grew up in Germany actually.
10-07-03 12:30 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
If I could ever figure out how to post pictures on this site I'd give you a side by side comparison between the two. If anyone knows how to do that give it a whirl.

Riffie, right click on the picture, go to Properties, highlight the URL addy, CTRL-C, then insert (CTRL-V) the URL addy like this:

"[img]" "URL addy that you highlighted" "[/img]"

Don't use the quote marks.
[Edited by sirmoonie]
10-07-03 12:31 PM
gypsy Yes, they are gay...they share a home together in Nevada. Come to think of it, so do Joey and jb.
10-07-03 12:35 PM
Joey " Yes, they are gay...they share a home together in Nevada. Come to think of it, so do Joey and jb. "

*********************UNBELIEVABLE BLANK STARE ***************************

10-07-03 12:53 PM
nankerphelge I've seen a picture of Siegfried's bedroom (don't ask me where) and he has this huge mural on the wall of him nude holding a leash with a bunch of animals.

The image is seared on my retinas!

Make it stop....
10-07-03 01:08 PM
gypsy Come to think of it, doesn't jb have a photo of himself on his wall nude holding a leash with a bunch of animals?

What about MaxLugar's avatar pic? Do you think he was just trying to one-up Siegfried?

[Edited by gypsy]
10-07-03 01:09 PM
nankerphelge I think he was trying to "one-up" the dog!!!
10-07-03 01:12 PM
gypsy I try to comfort myself by telling myself that there was no penetration in said avatar...although there was definitely ejaculation.
10-07-03 01:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I try to comfort myself by telling myself that there was no penetration....although there was definitely ejaculation.

Thats what she said!
10-07-03 01:24 PM
nankerphelge Couldn't find the pic, but here is some info:

"They now live in an awe-inspiring $10 million Mission-style mansion, which stretches an entire city block. The extravagant, if not gaudy, spread blends Chinese lanterns, hand-carved wooden chairs, gold Buddhist shrines, Indian bronze lions, giant ceramic jars, Mexican tiles and Oriental rugs.

Roy, who lives upstairs, decorated his bedroom in a safari motif. His black velvet platform bed sits on black carpeting and is positioned against a backdrop of a wall painting of an elephant head. He also has urns at the foot of his bed which contain the ashes of his deceased animals.

Siegfried has a 360-degree hand-painted mural surrounding his bedchamber that depicts Merlin the magician holding a bag of herbs, and facing a young Magician in Siegfried�s likeness."

---------

I can't blame the animal at all -- he was probably raised to the sound of "eat me tiger" all his life...
10-07-03 01:32 PM
gypsy I say that to Joey a lot...but our tigers have never attacked.
10-07-03 01:36 PM
nankerphelge Apparently you have better control over your "kitty"
10-07-03 01:41 PM
gypsy 6 OCTOBER 2003
Illusionist Roy Horn, of the world famous Siegfried and Roy show, was still in critical condition on Monday after being mauled by a white tiger. Doctors say he is now responding to voices and touch, however.

The 59-year-old received a severe neck wound during a show at a Las Vegas hotel last Friday and has been operated on twice since. He is still on a ventilator, but made a thumbs up sign after the second operation. Friends have been keeping vigil at the hospital, and Roy's partner Siegfried Fischbacher was said to be "shocked and devastated".

The two German-born men have performed thousands of times with their troupe of white tigers, and there has never been an incident of this kind. As Roy was being taken away for emergency treatment after the attack, he issued an instruction that the animal should not be killed.

Roy was on stage along with the seven-year-old big cat when the incident occurred. After the tiger refused to lie down at Roy's command, he gave it a tap on the nose with his microphone, at which the animal lunged, dragging the performer off stage and causing extensive neck bleeding.

All Siegfried and Roy shows have been cancelled and it is not clear if the illusionist will ever be able to perform in the demanding spectacle again.
10-07-03 01:42 PM
gypsy Will he be able to "deep throat?"
10-07-03 01:43 PM
egon never liked the circus.

too many freaks...
10-07-03 01:47 PM
Moonisup never liked the circus.

too many freaks...

EGON!!

how do you dare to call our dutch friend Bassie and Adriaan freaks?
10-07-03 01:50 PM
egon muppie,

HUH?

i was talking about sigie & roy

remember, B & A had their own circus, wich was certified freak free
10-07-03 01:50 PM
egon though full of little children...

this is getting confusing
Page: 1 2 3 4 5