ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: London Licks Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-10-03 02:07 PM
jb -I still love you Gazza...and you too MMD.
10-11-03 07:39 AM
Honky Tonk Man They say it's an advantage being tall, maybe i agree with that. But being short doesn't reduce your changes with the ladies. There was this really short kid in my school who was REALLY popular, while someone like me had slighly less success. It all changed though!

Alex
10-13-03 11:29 AM
jb Usually, a lot depends on your personality...some short people still do very well with the ladies(e.g.Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, Joe Peschi,), but some women want a big man to hold on to..it makes them feel secure....I think 5'6 is the cut-off point. Anyone under 5'6, must really use the charm to score....of course, having a lot of money is the big neutralizer in any event....
10-13-03 12:59 PM
Joey " of course, having a lot of money is the big neutralizer in any event.... "

Beautiful women know EXACTLY where the money is ..........................always have ......................always will .

Ah , has anyone from this board seen my Dope ?????????

" I's needs me's hits Ronnie "

Jacky !

10-13-03 02:55 PM
jb Joey, Nebraska blew their season big time!!!!
10-13-03 03:08 PM
Joey " Joey, Nebraska blew their season big time!!!! "

Josh , please ................check your PM !!!

Paging Dr. Warren Kruger ......................

Beef Wacky !

10-13-03 03:13 PM
jb I actually looked this time..LMAO....Don't ever PM me again.
10-13-03 03:14 PM
Joey

10-13-03 03:15 PM
jb
10-13-03 03:16 PM
Joey
Page: 1 2