ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2004???? what's the scoop???/ Return to archive
10-03-03 02:28 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i am hearing some stuff about the stones returning to north america in 2004. will someone please fill me in, if you know anything about this.

thanks.
10-03-03 02:36 PM
Joey " I am hearing some stuff about the stones returning to north america in 2004. will someone please fill me in, if you know anything about this.

thanks. "

My sources " DEEP " inside the Stones' Camp tell me that I WILL be drinking many " JaggerBombs " this evening at Charlestons with my " crew " as we watch the Cubbies win game three ......that I WILL have a serious hangover all day tomorrow ................ that I WILL be going out to the Brazen Head Saturday evening to see " Acoustic Groove " live in concert and drink copious amounts of Guinness and shots of Barenjager .............................and that I WILL be seeing Fleetwood Mac next Thursday evening at our new " Qwest Center Arena " .

Other than that ...........................

{{{{{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

J. Kins !
10-03-03 04:38 PM
jb your 689 short
10-03-03 04:48 PM
Joey " your 689 short "

No problem ............................

Easy to make up in time for the Yom Kippur Celebration and Feasting .

Joey Kissinger !
10-04-03 05:15 PM
glencar Damn Cubs.
10-04-03 07:54 PM
SHINE A LIGHT ok, now what's the scoop on the stones coming to toronto while on this fleetwood mac and cubs thing???????

thanks for the info provided.
10-04-03 09:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ignore them. They're busy drowning their sorrows.

The word is no dice. Mick and Keith were both in agreement for the first time in years - they wanted to keep going. Ronnie, of course, does whatever Keith tells him to do... but Charlie said no. That, coupled with the major logistical headaches involved in keeping the tour staff in line while most of them went off to work for U2's 2004 tour, made the boys decide that enough was enough. Rumors continue that Mick and Keith have been in and out of studios on this tour, mixing songs for a new album. Nothing confirmed as of yet.

-tSYX --- Too many cooks, will spoil the soup...
10-05-03 12:23 AM
midnightmagic Hate to say it but Fuck charlie let him sit at home- If Mick can still get around and fuck all these hot bodies then he can get out and perform for the crowd ya know. Keith wants too, "just point me to the stage" as he says.
10-05-03 02:41 PM
Gazza bull. They dont owe us a tour. Most markets have had ample opportunity in the last year to see them. So,if any of them want to take a break - and when youre at that age its understandable - to begrudge them not wanting to spend every year on the road when practically ever other act would be in retirement by now is ridiculous.

Besides,theres more to it than just Charlie wanting a rest.

But they'll be back. Make no mistake. Just have a bit of patience
10-05-03 03:50 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Gazza wrote:

But they'll be back. Make no mistake. Just have a bit of patience

Thank you Gary my friend. The best thing somebody could tell. WORDS OF WISDOM
10-05-03 04:33 PM
SHINE A LIGHT of course they'll be back. if they need a break, they'll take a break. don't we all take our vacations? sure we do.

from my experience with this band - since 1964 - they hate being told what to do. the more we push, the more they'll back off. don't forget, they can easily say fuck you to all of us as well. this is a two-way street.

let's show them some respect and kindness.
10-05-03 09:43 PM
glencar They won't be back. Retirement looms.
10-06-03 08:54 AM
SHINE A LIGHT don't be so negative, please. like ronnie said...we'll die on stage...when asked how much longer they will go on.

give them a break, and soon they'll all be wanting to come back.

make no mistake about it, my friend.
10-06-03 09:44 AM
Joey

Don't underestimate the power of one Keith Richards .

He could EASILY sweet talk Charlie into going back to the states for just six weeks .

Think of all the money they could make next spring ....

Think of all the fun they could have on stage .........

Think of the economy picking up steam so ticket prices could increase for the Stones' Shows ..................

Think !

J.

10-06-03 12:13 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

Don't underestimate the power of one Keith Richards .

Joey...Don't underestimate the power of one Shirley Watts!!

LadyJ.
10-06-03 12:18 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh yes, never underestimate the power of keith. let's face it, if keith says it's a go...it's a go.
never underestimate this entire band.:
10-06-03 12:19 PM
Joey " oh yes, never underestimate the power of keith. let's face it, if keith says it's a go...it's a go.
never underestimate this entire band.: "

Never underestimate the power of a Shy Bladder .

10-06-03 02:53 PM
Gazza >Don't underestimate the power of one Keith Richards .
He could EASILY sweet talk Charlie into going back to the states for just six weeks .

We thought exactly that about Bill. Didn't happen then!

Don't underestimate the power of one Father Time, thats more of an issue and it affects them all.
10-06-03 03:47 PM
Joey " Don't underestimate the power of one Father Time, thats more of an issue and it affects them all. "

Gary .......................

Don't Underestimate the power of I.B.S. ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome )

*********** WHEW , what an embarassing MESS !!!! *********************

" Stinky , Stinky , Stinky Ronnie "

D. J. Jercee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca !
10-10-03 07:38 PM
glencar That brings up some unpleasant questions, my lil Cornhusker.