ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A retirement party I'd like to attend Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-05-03 02:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot And even sexier than an intelligent woman....an intelligent woman who is a complete whore in the bedroom.
10-05-03 02:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes indeed, you are in the next batch to go out. PM me your mailing address.
10-05-03 03:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>nothing sexier than an intelligent man!!<

Sure there is...an intelligent woman.

Even better, an intelligent woman with nice cans.

Carry on
10-05-03 03:03 PM
telecaster [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
One last though for Nanky, and then I quit.

Arnold can be elected with a very small percentage of the total vote. In fact, if Arnold does get in, more people will have NOT voted for him than actually pulled his lever. Arnold's people figure that if he can pull 35% he will win easily. That means that 65% of CA DOES NOT WANT HIM!!! That does not sound like fair representation to me.

SS please see 1992 election result and Bill Clintons victory

The vast majority DID NOT vote for him. Was that ok then?
10-05-03 03:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, Tele it wasn't OK then, and it never will be.

Why do people keep mistaking me for a Democrat?

I am not a Democrat. I am not a Republican. I have no political affiliation what-so-ever. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job. And when the answer is "None Of The Above", then I write myself in.

I have been writing myself in a lot lately.
10-05-03 03:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No, Tele it wasn't OK then, and it never will be.

Why do people keep mistaking me for a Democrat?

I am not a Democrat. I am not a Republican. I have no political affiliation what-so-ever. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job. And when the answer is "None Of The Above", then I write myself in.

I have been writing myself in a lot lately.

I didn't mean you were a Dem or anything else. I just meant rules is rules. The vast majority didn't vote for Abe Lincoln either

10-05-03 04:41 PM
gypsy SS, you sure know the way into a woman's pants.
10-06-03 08:06 AM
nankerphelge Stoney, while your while I agree in principle with your lofty position "of, by, and for the people," I also believe that the people have a resposnibility to pay attention and become informed. There is always potential for abuse in almost any law and so people must remain vigilant of how their laws are being used. That law has been in plain sight in the Cali constitution for nearly 100 years. So I can't agree with your premise that the law was "sprung" on anyone. They should have known it was there (and if Glencar is right about the history, they did know it was there) and if they didn't like it, they should have abolished it. And once this circus is over, we'll see whether they do.

My bet, based on my considered opinion -- nothing will change. People may bitch, but when it comes right down to it, most citizens have an attention span about equal to the time it takes to read the latest headlines -- I can't blame any politicians for that...
10-06-03 10:55 AM
Joey " used to have a huge crush on SS...but now I kind of like nanky. he's cool. "

Back off sister .................Nanky is MINE tonight !
10-06-03 10:56 AM
nankerphelge Oh goody, I haven't touched the monkey in some time!!
10-06-03 11:28 AM
Joey

NINEA ABS SHEA MONKEE !!!!!!!

Ninea !
10-06-03 12:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
God, I'm so turned on by SS's post...
Moonie, it's your turn...make it good.
[Edited by gypsy]

Uh...uh...Schwarzenegger...uh....policy...people should take respons....democracy is like freedom because its all..ummmm, you know....damn.....DAMN! I told you I can't perform when you put me on the spot like that!
10-06-03 04:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot I do not perform. I simply am.

And THAT is why the girlies always dig me.

Nanky....people are stupid, that is why it is the goverment's duty to inform them. People are stupid, that is why the Califolk forgot about that little recall clause. But just because they are stupid or ignorant does not mean that the government shouldn't serve their best interests, even in spite of themselves.

In a perfect world we should all know our Constitutions inside and out...but the world is not perfect. Yeah, maybe of the people, by the people, for the people is "lofty". But maybe the political parties of this country should try serving the people instead of themselves and their own agendas. Why can't the Repubs and Dems get fuckin' lofty for a change?

And I don't care what anyone says...Arnold is not fit for high office. He is nothing more than a face and biceps. Self made man? Not really...I think metabolic steroids and a good agent had more to do with it.

Look, I got two words that should disqualify Arnold from any kind of office. Kindergarden Cop.

'Nuff said.
10-06-03 05:13 PM
nankerphelge Well, I think we agree on more than we disagree...
I'll leave it at that!!
10-06-03 05:20 PM
Joey " Well, I think we agree on more than we disagree...
I'll leave it at that!! "

I would like to nuzzle you !

10-06-03 09:36 PM
gypsy Remember in "Kindergarten Cop" when Arnold's character asks the kids if they want to "play with my ferret?"

Yeah. That's funny. It's so Joey.
10-06-03 09:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot Good LORD Gypsy!!

Why do you know lines from Kindergarden Cop off the top of your head?!?

I certainly hope you have some cute, sexy story to explain yourself!!!

Oh, and PM me your mailing addy...I have a package almost ready for you.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
10-07-03 03:19 PM
jb I reached a new low...I told the Ethiopian clerk at the Circle K tghat she was beautiful and that every time I go in the store I get hard...I am so embarrassed for myself...
10-07-03 03:26 PM
sirmoonie You want new lows?

Three American soldiers died in Iraq today, while their "fellow countrymen" were in the process of electing a Nazi.

Now THAT is LOW.
10-07-03 03:29 PM
Joey " Three American soldiers died in Iraq today "

Unfortunately , hundreds ( thousands ? ) more are going to die over there and for what ???????????????

" Thank GOD !!!! I am waaay too old for the Draft Ronnie "

Jercee Cong !
10-07-03 03:30 PM
jb Moonie...please try to understand Israel now...you have 19 people blown up while eating....Israel responds by bombing a known terrorist camp in Syria, and the Arabs want a UN resolution condeming Israel....I know you disagree with certain of their policies, and we can agree to disagree, but you must agree that you can't equate arabs/muslims killing innocent victims with the IDF retailiating and regrettably killing innocent victims...both are bad, but clearly different.
10-07-03 03:32 PM
Joey

It's about time Israel struck Back at Syria ........

" 1982 was a very good year Ronnie "

Joey Dyan !
10-07-03 03:33 PM
sirmoonie When is Israel going to bomb the California governor's mansion?
10-07-03 03:43 PM
jb Soon..lol
10-07-03 03:45 PM
Joey

I bleed for Israel !

Rabbi Joe !
10-07-03 03:48 PM
Riffhard Now sirmoonine the last thing I want to do is get in a political pissing match here,but Arnold is FAR FROM A NAZI! Even the the guy that directed Pumping Iron said he is shocked at how the liberal media has taken his quote completely out of context. Not only did they take it out of context but,they deleated half of the paragraph. He (Arnold) went on to say that he thought that Hitler was great at captivating an audience like JFK was but that he used his charisma for all the wrong reasons.

Arnold has donated more money to the Simon Weisanthal Center than any other major Hollywood heavywieght,and has done for years now. Ask them if Arnold's an anti-semite.

Riffhard
10-07-03 04:00 PM
jb Thank you Joey...I think privately, Bush is thrilled Israel bombed those Syrian fucks...why he won't let Israel kill Arafat puzzles me....
10-07-03 04:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I just meant rules is rules. The vast majority didn't vote for Abe Lincoln either.<

Yeah, and that worked out so well for the country and Mr. Lincoln.

700,000 dead, a like number maimed, a devastated economy, equally devastated enviorment, suspension of civil rights, deep seeded regional and racial resentment that still lasts TO THIS DAY!! Not to mention that bullet in Mr. Lincoln's head.

And don't even try playing the abolition card. Lincoln did NOT abolish anything. He wrote a proclomation that abolished slavery in states where he had no authority except by force of arms. He kinda forgot to include the slave states that remained part of the Union. The 13th Amendment was not ratified until Dec 6th 1865...7 months after Lincoln was dead. Kinda hard to abolish stuff after you are dead, you know? Slavery was a dying institution. Many scholars on the subject feel that indicators projected it's demise by the mid 1860's anyhow. All Lincoln's election accomplished was ensuring that millions would suffer in the meantime.

Rules is rules. Who cares if they are really bad rules as long as they serve your purpose, right? Who cares if it disenfranchises the majority...just as long as it's legal.

Lemme ask this question to all of you Republinazis out there. If the shoe was on the other foot in CA...if it was a Republican Gov having to face recall, you honestly expect me to believe that you wouldn't be screaming bloody murder about it??? Yeah right, and my mother is a virgin.

10-07-03 04:04 PM
jb SS, with your brain-power, you should be making a lot more money!!! I wish you lived down here, I would hire you as a paralegal!!!
10-07-03 04:10 PM
Joey " SS, with your brain-power, you should be making a lot more money!!! I wish you lived down here, I would hire you as a paralegal!!! "

What about me ?!?!?! Couldn't I be allowed to park the cars ?????

" ARF !!!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5