ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Disses Justin Return to archive
10-02-03 06:39 PM
glencar In yesterday's NY Post, Cindy Adams quoted Mick as saying that Justin Timberflake had no moves & wondered where he learned them from.
10-02-03 06:43 PM
steel driving hammer Keep it comming Mick!

Who Da Boss?

Damm Straight.
10-02-03 07:09 PM
macawber that old hag is just repeating a qoute from months ago.

its not the kids fault, the stupid asses invited him up onstage.
when mick and keith do their "got milk" ad are we gonna blame the dairy industry?
10-02-03 07:24 PM
gypsy I think Justin should kick Mick's little bitch ass.
10-02-03 08:18 PM
Joey " Cindy Adams quoted Mick as saying that Justin Timberflake had no moves & wondered where he learned them from. "

Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz .

10-02-03 08:20 PM
gypsy Wrong, Joey!
Wade Robson
10-02-03 08:22 PM
Joey " Wrong, Joey!
Wade Robson "

You make Joey say , Huh ?

" Carly is a Cokehead Ronnie "

Jercee , where the NIGHT , is RIGHT , and joy is complete -- Keep my squeeze on Green Flower Street !
10-03-03 04:34 AM
gotdablouse Is Mick getting senile or was he misquoted? If that kid has no moves, there's nowhere he would have learned them...duh!
10-03-03 08:18 AM
Hannalee It seems like an inaccurate reference to a remark Mick made some time ago (before the SARS concert, anyway!), to the effect that he preferred Robbie Williams as a performer because he had some originality, whereas JT's moves were all stolen.
10-03-03 09:33 AM
jb I think it's hypercritical of Mick to slag the guy then invite him to perform w/ the Stones in front of 1/2 million people.
10-03-03 09:45 AM
Joey " I think it's hypercritical of Mick to slag the guy then invite him to perform w/ the Stones in front of 1/2 million people. "

Josh , please check your PM !!!!
10-03-03 10:00 AM
glencar Did Justin send him a private message? Ah, love at last...
10-03-03 03:52 PM
macawber UPSTAGED???

i was just refering to JT's part in what was the most pathetic moment in the bands 40 year history.
standing there with a kid from a boy band while the crowd throws things at you...i still wonder what the fuck they were thinking

10-03-03 03:53 PM
jb That in and of itself, "justifies "them calling it quits...fucking pathetic.
[Edited by jb]
10-03-03 04:04 PM
Joey

Josh ................................

Please check your PM !!!!!!

[ Edited by the Joey ]
10-03-03 04:45 PM
macawber "the stones were just trying to make keiths daughters happy,whats wrong with that"

plenty-living legends shouldn't make fools of themselves to please their children...

and besides, that story about keiths kids was pure speculation anyway...what they were doing is the same thing they did when they appeared on beverly hills 90210 in the 90's..making a ridiculous attempt at gaining a younger audience, pulling a fucking stunt instead of doing what they should be -putting out a rocking album and charging prices a young person could afford.
10-03-03 07:29 PM
Mr T "its not the kids fault, the stupid asses invited him up onstage.
when mick and keith do their "got milk" ad are we gonna blame the dairy industry?"

very true...

you know why I didn't know all about these Timberlake things before somebody here told me? because I didn't care. is there really any reason to pay attention to him?
10-04-03 01:44 PM
glencar Ah, the old Justin Timberlake wars...

The Stones should have disinvited him but it's their band & they can do what they like. I'd love to see video of the crowd throwing stuff up there.
10-06-03 03:54 AM
Highwire Rob LOL! Rolling Stone mag described Keef as stepping forward and "staring down" the bottle-throwing perps. I'd love to see that photo, if there is one.

Keef can give a good 'ole stink eye to someone when he needs to!

So Sad that the 40 Licks Tour has come to an end... but there is more to talk about than Justin... for example, I just found a most intriguing Web site on Colonic Irrigation: http://www.ncahf.org/pp/colonic.html

Now, back to passing Real Stones...
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
10-06-03 08:26 AM
parmeda FYI...Justin will be on SNL 10/11/03

For anyone who gives a rats ass...lol
10-06-03 09:54 AM
Joey

What about Cameron ??????????

What about my liver ?????????

What about my prostate ??????

Developing ......................like a Rash !

Jercee !
10-10-03 07:36 PM
glencar How much lower can SNL sink?