ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Congratulations Cardinal Fang!! winner of the Trivia
Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesalot! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-29-03 02:22 PM
jb This is a family here...we protect and love one another...we don't need no outsiders coming in and insulting a fellow member who has almost 6k posts!!!
09-29-03 02:25 PM
Joey " we don't need no outsiders coming in and insulting a fellow member who has almost 6k posts!!! "

Congratulations on 6K posts Josh .

It really IS quite a feat . However , I think I can catch up to you by that Jewish holiday known as Halloween .

Skee !

09-29-03 02:30 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
This is a family here...we protect and love one another...we don't need no outsiders coming in and insulting a fellow member who has almost 6k posts!!!

OK, you asked for it. I repeat- just because you waste a lot of board space with your masturbatory crap doesn't make you a vital member. It makes you a fucking pest, just like the bullshit you start on Shidoobee. it'll be a wonderful day when you make like horse shit and hit the trail, so the rest of us can enjoy these board. And as for me being an "outsider"? Fuck you. I have just as much of a right here as you. And I'd be glad to stop answering your bullshit and stay on-topic if you would simply shut up. Jackass..
09-29-03 02:30 PM
steel driving hammer Jee Josh! Almost a THOUSAND posts in a month?

I think your secrectary does some of these one liner posts for you.
09-29-03 02:31 PM
jb hAPPY nEW yEAR MY Nebraska cornhusker friend.....I resent it deeply when someone has the nerve to post "I don't care whose jewish or not"....it shows they really don't understand what this board is all about......
[Edited by jb]
09-29-03 02:38 PM
nankerphelge jb, I think someone said you look like a "geek" -- not that you look greek!

hearing is going too apparently...
09-29-03 02:40 PM
Joey " hAPPY nEW yEAR MY Nebraska cornhusker friend.....I resent it deeply when someone has the nerve to post "I don't care whose jewish or not"....it shows they really don't understand what this board is all about...... "

Chris Berman
Len Berman
Linda Cohn
Rich Eisen
Mike Greenberg
Steve Levy
Bill Mazer
Al Michaels
Jim Rome
Warner Wolf

09-29-03 02:42 PM
kath i thought it was about the stones...silly me. no, it seems to be about josh and how many posts he can make (have i mentioned the "on company time" angle recently?) whether those posts have any relevancy to topic or thread or stones or ANYthing.....it's just josh ranting and babbling and generally being the annoying prick he is NOT allowed to be on shidoobee. well, i guess if that's what you WANT....

one thousand posts in a month (or is it less?) seems a little over-the-top to me....

have you put off that jonestown trip, josh? some of us were hoping you had gone over the weekend....
09-29-03 02:43 PM
Mother baby
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:
And as for me being an "outsider"?

"Outsider" What's that? Did Jb say that? I haven't read the post so I don't know. But I will say this....Fuck the Rolling Stones! Does that make me an outsider?

09-29-03 02:44 PM
jb How dare you talk that way to me kr210...I am a beloved member of this community and we won't let outsiders like you and Kath51 take over this board...you have a measly 141 posts...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
09-29-03 02:45 PM
Mother baby
quote:
kath wrote:
one thousand posts in a month (or is it less?) seems a little over-the-top to me....

So what? So he's got nothing better to do. Ain't no crime...yet.
09-29-03 02:47 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
How dare you talk that way to me kr210...I am a beloved member of this community and we won't let outsiders like you and Kath51 take over this board...you have a measly 141 posts...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I prefer quality over quantity. Try it sometime...
Outsider, he says...LMAO! I am sorry that this thank-you thread to SS had to turn to shit because of this little weasel's remarks though. What can a poor boy do?

09-29-03 02:53 PM
sirmoonie Cito Gaston
Dock Ellis
George Blanda
Milt Pappas
Frenchy Fuqua
Nick Buonoconti
Larry Little
Roscoe Tanner
Ilie Nastase
Frank Shorter
Sidney Moncrief
Jerry Tarkanian
09-29-03 02:54 PM
kath jb wrote:
How dare you talk that way to me kr210...I am a beloved member of this community and we won't let outsiders like you and Kath51 take over this board...you have a measly 141 posts...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

dear gawd, josh. you have totally snapped your little shower cap. you really are a mental case, at first we thought it was just an act. but you are totally wacked. i hope your wife and kids get out before it's too late.

i won't even approach the "outsider" remark, it's just too ridiculous to even address. i would, however, suggest that you get fitted for that straight jacket immediately.
09-29-03 02:54 PM
Mother baby
quote:
KeithRichards210 wrote:

I prefer quality over quantity. Try it sometime...
Outsider, he says...LMAO! I am sorry that this thank-you thread to SS had to turn to shit because of this little weasel's remarks though. What can a poor boy do?

Alot of threads get "hijacked" here. They turned the McCartney thread into something else too. So what? I don't see the problem...provided no one really gives a fuck...
09-29-03 02:56 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Alot of threads get "hijacked" here. They turned the McCartney thread into something else too. So what? I don't see the problem...provided no one really gives a fuck...

How bout those Cubbies!!
09-29-03 02:56 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

I guess you have a good point there...LOL
09-29-03 02:59 PM
jb They have followed me here...I didn't ask for this...this was my community, my friends, the place were I was #1 in posts, and they are trying to take this place away from me...Without this site, life has very little meaning to me...this is my habitat, my hang-out, where I can be myself and not have to pretend to be the rich lawyer I am....please don't do this!!!
09-29-03 03:04 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
They have followed me here...I didn't ask for this...this was my community, my friends, the place were I was #1 in posts, and they are trying to take this place away from me...Without this site, life has very little meaning to me...this is my habitat, my hang-out, where I can be myself and not have to pretend to be the rich lawyer I am....please don't do this!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-29-03 03:09 PM
Nellcote Nobody asked but.........

Red Sox orver A's

Red Sox over Yankees

Red Sox vs. Cubs in World Series

Then what?

SS....Two more pieces of the puzzle to go....

I do not see Peter Wolf on the Great Jewish People List...

Can't believe Robert Palmer won't be coming down for breakfast...Or even David Bloom

Kings of Leon on Craig Kilborn tonight

Did you catch that African Tribal connection on Pt. 1 of The Blues last night? Wonder if Muddy Waters ever went to Mali? Or Elmore James?

Macca & Stumpy, will they have a boy or girl? Will Larry King ask Stumpy to "show some leg" again?

I want to see Ariana in Terminator 4

Condy Rice takes the fall for the CIA debacle...

Bucky F. Dent is a putz.....

09-29-03 03:10 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Nobody asked but.........

Red Sox orver A's

Red Sox over Yankees

Red Sox vs. Cubs in World Series

Then what?

SS....Two more pieces of the puzzle to go....

I do not see Peter Wolf on the Great Jewish People List...

Can't believe Robert Palmer won't be coming down for breakfast...Or even David Bloom

Kings of Leon on Craig Kilborn tonight

Did you catch that African Tribal connection on Pt. 1 of The Blues last night? Wonder if Muddy Waters ever went to Mali? Or Elmore James?

Macca & Stumpy, will they have a boy or girl? Will Larry King ask Stumpy to "show some leg" again?

I want to see Ariana in Terminator 4

Condy Rice takes the fall for the CIA debacle...

Bucky F. Dent is a putz.....

Thanks for getting things back to normal..
09-29-03 03:10 PM
Factory Girl Nothing here is what it seems
09-29-03 03:14 PM
jb Pedro Barbourne(pitcher for the big red machine in the 70's)
Joel Youngblood
Don Hahn
Wayne Garrett
Ed Kranpool
Tommy Agee(RIP)
Ken Foster
Felix Milan
Frenchie Fuqua
Otis Sistrunk
09-29-03 03:14 PM
Joey

Woody Allen
John Landis
Barry Levinson
Roman Polanski
Sydney Pollack
Keith Moon
Brett Ratner
Rob Reiner
Barry Sonnenfeld
Steven Spielberg
Oliver Stone

09-29-03 03:18 PM
jb Joey, don't leave on 10/2...try and stay until my birthday on 10/11...I think they got big things planned for me....
09-29-03 03:18 PM
sirmoonie My submarine is in dry dock.

I can't launch any torpedoes.

Well, I could, but I'd get "fired."

{{[[SWIIISSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]]}}

"That is funny on so many different levels, Ronnie! Ronnie? Ronnie? You okay......whoah, were did you get that......."
09-29-03 03:23 PM
Joey " I think they got big things planned for me.... "

That is a Saturday and you do not post weekends .

But Maxy does , albeit haphazardly and without much passion or love .

" I want some FEELING Ronnie "

J.
09-29-03 03:24 PM
jb I try to protect my family...
09-29-03 03:33 PM
sirmoonie Are you two guys leaving the board? Because of the leaks?
09-29-03 03:35 PM
jb I will never leave alive!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5