ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Joey (NSC = No Stroke Content) Return to archive
12th October 2006 01:56 PM
Saint Sway you may recall a cool band I told you would be opening some gigs for The Who. There name is Rose Hill Drive

They've jammed with Townsend on Young Man Blues and some other kick ass stuff. Cuz they are a heavy kick ass band and Pete digs that. Dig?

heres some video footage of Pete Townsend performing with them

Go here:
http://www.intheattic.tv/watch/

Scroll down to
Attic Jam at House of Blues, Chicago

Click on either the hi-res or low-res version of the program. Pete joins the Boulder boys onstage around the 35 minute mark for RHD's "Raise Your Hands."
12th October 2006 02:20 PM
Some Guy nsc- no stroke content, oh thats rich!
12th October 2006 02:21 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
nsc- no stroke content, oh thats rich!

oh behave!!!!LOL!!!
[Edited by mojoman]
12th October 2006 02:23 PM
jb Enough of the Pug bashing...!!!
12th October 2006 02:24 PM
Some Guy I watched some of the U2 Zoo TV tour live from Sydney dvd last night and they went out to a B stage in the middle of the crowd to play, just the 4 of them, 1993.
12th October 2006 05:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you may recall a cool band I told you would be opening some gigs for The Who. There name is Rose Hill Drive

They've jammed with Townsend on Young Man Blues and some other kick ass stuff. Cuz they are a heavy kick ass band and Pete digs that. Dig?

heres some video footage of Pete Townsend performing with them

Go here:
http://www.intheattic.tv/watch/

Scroll down to
Attic Jam at House of Blues, Chicago

Click on either the hi-res or low-res version of the program. Pete joins the Boulder boys onstage around the 35 minute mark for RHD's "Raise Your Hands."

Bless You ....

The Pretenders will be opening for THE WHO at the QWEST CENTER this Decemebr 7th ( Day of Infamy ) . YES !!!!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

P.S. I certainly hope you have purchase your WHO Ticket .

|
|
|
V

www.QWESTCENTER.com

12th October 2006 06:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I watched some of the U2 Zoo TV tour live from Sydney dvd last night and they went out to a B stage in the middle of the crowd to play, just the 4 of them, 1993.

I think I read one time (maybe it was on here) that the first artist to develop a b-stage was, of all people, Bryan Adams, a couple of years before U2 did.

Incidentally, when I saw U2's Zooropa show in Dublin that year, Mick was sitting a few yards away from me. (The Stones were in Dublin recording Voodoo Lounge at the time). They obviously go to each others shows not just for pleasure but to pick a few ideas from regarding future tours.
12th October 2006 06:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I think I read one time (maybe it was on here) that the first artist to develop a b-stage was, of all people, Bryan Adams, a couple of years before U2 did.

Incidentally, when I saw U2's Zooropa show in Dublin that year, Mick was sitting a few yards away from me. (The Stones were in Dublin recording Voodoo Lounge at the time). They obviously go to each others shows not just for pleasure but to pick a few ideas from regarding future tours.

Gazza ............................

Have you purchase your WHO TICKET yet ?!?!

www.QWESTCENTER.com

The weather will be BRUTAL but the gig is INDOORS

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

Funny you mention that ... Yes , " Acoustic Groove " WILL be performing the week before at THE BRAZEN HEAD :

http://www.bluesgroup.com/obs/index.php?req=listevents&what=srchb&when=future&query=A&PHPSESSID=d38c54ee7618feb07e2bba5af333a0aa

Date Time Primary Band w/ Band Where Address Phone Notes
Fri 11/3 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head
Sat 11/4 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head
Fri 12/1 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head
Sat 12/2 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head

Kins.

12th October 2006 06:28 PM
Saint Sway Joey my Who ticket at MSG was FREE!

Worth every penny!!
12th October 2006 06:30 PM
Dan I have a budget of $20 per Hollywood Bowl show. It would be more but I plan on buying both the DVDs.
12th October 2006 06:57 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Very interesting.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)