ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Product Red in Chicago today Return to archive
12th October 2006 10:57 AM
Lucy_Bandersnatch From today's Chicago Tribune (Oct 12, 2006, Personals, page 25)

Bono set to expand AIDS project here

Bono, with the help of some equally famous friends and top business leaders is expected to announce here Thursday the expansion to America of his creative corporate partnership known as Product Red, to assist AIDS victims in Africa.

Whether it snows or not, Oprah Winfrey, Mick Jagger and Penelope Cruz plan on surfacing on Michigan Avenue with the U2 frontman to announce that Schaumburg-based Motorola, the Gap, Armani and the Converse atheletic shoe company will introduce products and full clothing lines whose purchase will assist African AIDS relief.

Motorola and American Express were key initial partners but, so far, their efforts have been limited to the United Kingdom. Now, products from Motorola, Gap, Armani and Converse will be available throughout the U.S. The lines will be revealed in Chicago.

"I'm very happy to be here for that because I think that's something that's going to help in some tremendous way," Cruz said Wednesday afternoon at hter Chicago hotel.
-James Warren, Mark Caro

I have no idea where they'll surface on Michigan Avenue but it's sure to draw some sort of crowd.

Last time Bono and the Stones were in town together, I remember a duet at the Aragon Ballroom.
12th October 2006 05:52 PM
nanatod http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/news/celebrity/chi-061012bono-red,0,7665420.story?coll=mmx-home_features
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)