ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chicago...did they curtain off the nosebleeds? Return to archive
12th October 2006 09:49 AM
Paranoid_Android If they did...they should have just created a dome and keep the heat inside!!!

Seriously...did they put up the drapes?

Are there photos?

I'd like to see that...never heard of that before.
12th October 2006 09:52 AM
Some Guy curtain job is the new wide open.
[Edited by Some Guy]
12th October 2006 09:59 AM
jb
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
If they did...they should have just created a dome and keep the heat inside!!!

Seriously...did they put up the drapes?

Are there photos?

I'd like to see that...never heard of that before.

Yes...almost entire uppers per Pug...but some more problems he will report .
12th October 2006 10:10 AM
voodoopug Entire 400 section and 90% of the 300 section tarped off with attractive stones logo tarps
12th October 2006 10:13 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Entire 400 section and 90% of the 300 section tarped off with attractive stones logo tarps

Please post report.
12th October 2006 10:20 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Entire 400 section and 90% of the 300 section tarped off with attractive stones logo tarps

You sure they weren't White Sox tarps?...they have no use for them this time of year

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12th October 2006 10:23 AM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

ADDA aplied.
12th October 2006 10:24 AM
jb Really sad the show sold so poorly....not worth flying in for in retrospect. I just can't beleive management let this happen.
[Edited by jb]
12th October 2006 10:27 AM
Joey " Really sad the show sold so poorly....not worth flying in for in retrospect. I just can't beleive management let this happen. "

Nanky ?!

12th October 2006 10:31 AM
Some Guy
12th October 2006 11:40 AM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sounds kinda cool w/ the tongue/RS logos...too bad though...it seems like they had a "continginsie" (sp) plan for this type of thing...

any pics???

It almost seems like they could do a real nice outdoor tour to intimate (15-20k-ish) crowds w/ these tarps...like a B-stage/"theatre in the round", under the stars thing...w/o the need to go to the amphitheatre route...

Middle of the field...seats all around...only the 30-30yrd seats in the 100's...

ahhh...who am i kidding?!?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)