ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Birthday with the Stones Return to archive
11th October 2006 11:37 PM
Steel Wheels Ahh...drunk again. I'm with a pack of cold beer and a hot setlist on the Sirius radio Stones station tonight.

On October 27th I'll be turning 30. I'll also be at the Stones show in Atlantic City. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with the Stones and my family.

The Stones mean so much to me. It's obvious to anyone who knows me. It's borderline mental illness.

I'll be on the floor in section 5 row 5 or 6. Look for me to rush the B-stage, where I hope to hear favorites while at the feet of my heroes. How cool would it be if I brought a sign that says, "Charlie, how about a drumstick for my 30th Birthday?"

AC is gonna be a blast. I can't wait. Bring on my 30's, and bring me my gift...hearing the Rolling Stones in concert!

12th October 2006 01:23 AM
Poplar
Gonna be a hell of a night for you, my friend. Rock it up.

I turned 30 last year. I made it a point to jam some Stones. Can't wait to see 'em again next month. I feel blessed.

Our boys are the best.
12th October 2006 06:09 AM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
On October 27th I'll be turning 30. I'll also be at the Stones show in Atlantic City. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with the Stones and my family.

The Stones mean so much to me. It's obvious to anyone who knows me. It's borderline mental illness.

lol..refreshingly blunt. Great way to spend your birthday. Make the most of it
12th October 2006 06:27 AM
marko happy b-day.
I guess we ALL are having a stones flue.It never ends...
12th October 2006 07:35 AM
Jumacfly I had the same dream when I was young.
Wish you good luck...and a lot of bucks if you want this to happen!
I wish you a great B day!
12th October 2006 10:11 AM
Steel Wheels Thanks everyone. We're staying at the House of Blues hotel or whatever it's called. I hope to hear a bunch of good music all over that night!

12th October 2006 10:36 AM
StickyFishFingers Many happy returns for the 27th. The Coop and the Stones - could it get any better than that for a birthday present. I'm totally jealous. Enjoy the shows
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)