ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Needed: Legacy Passcode Return to archive
7th October 2006 12:29 PM
GotToRollMe I'm not a "legacy member" of the fanclub, and even if I join now I'd be a "new member" and not eligible for the first pre-sale for the Beacon. If any kind soul out there has a legacy passcode I could use for this show, I would be eternally grateful. Please PM me. Thank you.

8th October 2006 11:09 AM
GotToRollMe Anybody?
9th October 2006 10:24 PM
GotToRollMe Anybody at all?

I know one of you bastards has a legacy passcode that you haven't used and won't be needing. C'mon, light up my life. I'll pay ya for it and all.

10th October 2006 05:53 AM
FotiniD Giving this thread a little bump. Wish I had a Legacy passcode to give!

Come on you guys, on with your codes!! Don't be stingy!
[Edited by FotiniD]
10th October 2006 06:01 AM
F505 Sorry to say but I despise this "fanclub". I will never spend a dime on that band of robbers
10th October 2006 06:09 AM
FotiniD
quote:
F505 wrote:
Sorry to say but I despise this "fanclub".

I agree, but in cases like presales, it's a necessary evil.

10th October 2006 08:00 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Giving this thread a little bump. Wish I had a Legacy passcode to give!

Come on you guys, on with your codes!! Don't be stingy!
[Edited by FotiniD]

Yer a livin' doll, Fotini!
10th October 2006 08:47 AM
FotiniD
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Yer a livin' doll, Fotini!

Just hope you find yourself the passcode
10th October 2006 11:41 AM
Saint Sway have you tried emailing Linda Trip?
10th October 2006 11:50 AM
Joey " If any kind soul out there has a legacy passcode I could use for this show, I would be eternally grateful. "

11th October 2006 03:38 AM
jostorm Come on, you American bastards, be nice,give her a legacy code, don't sit on it for too long or you'll get HAEMORRHOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or "hemoroids" for those of you who live on the other side of the pond and can't spell anymore...)
11th October 2006 04:19 AM
GotToRollMe LOL! You tell 'em, Jo! I'll take a legacy passcode from any bastard though, American or otherwise. I don't discriminate!
11th October 2006 05:48 AM
jostorm You're right, GotToRollMe ,I didn't mean to discriminate here, just thought that the Europeans will be sitting on their codes awaiting the next European leg and those potential clubshows....

Haemorrhoid cream, anyone?????
11th October 2006 05:52 AM
F505
quote:
jostorm wrote:
You're right, GotToRollMe ,I didn't mean to discriminate here, just thought that the Europeans will be sitting on their codes awaiting the next European leg and those potential clubshows....

Haemorrhoid cream, anyone?????

I don't have a code, Jo!!!
11th October 2006 09:00 AM
jostorm That's ok, then, little aeroplane....your flight has officially been taken off the "bastards" list....
11th October 2006 09:04 AM
F505
quote:
jostorm wrote:
That's ok, then, little aeroplane....your flight has officially been taken off the "bastards" list....

Thanks, the only list I am on is BILL PERK'S idiot list.
11th October 2006 09:10 AM
jostorm My pleasure...
It seems to me that BillPerks' list isn't relevant , plus aeroplanes don't need lists, they only need pistes....
12th October 2006 11:59 AM
jostorm GotToRollMe is in Chicago, so I'm bumping this for her....

And guess what: haemorrhoid cream now on 50% sale!!!!!
12th October 2006 12:58 PM
Saint Sway The password is: "Bubba"
12th October 2006 01:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
The password is: "Bubba"

Nanky ?!

12th October 2006 03:04 PM
jostorm What's the photograph in aid of, Joey???
Did the old woman bend down to apply some cream on what she thought was a haemorrhoid, and realised in surprise she had a beautiful newborn baby instead ???

Whatever! as long as the thread stays up...

And who's Bubba?? Is that the Texan nincompoop that famously said "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for 'entrepeneur'! " ????
12th October 2006 11:48 PM
Paranoid_Android Someone PLZZZZZZ give her a password...she was so effin awesome....she got me a$60.00 tkt for AC...all on her own...she responded to my posts (beggings)...someone PLEASE give her a password!!!

I am now out of breath and tired from my plea...
13th October 2006 04:02 AM
jostorm thank you, Paranoid android, yes, she's an absolute sweetie and deserves the gesture from some friendly soul....

by the way, why beetle as your avatar? are you an enthomologist???
13th October 2006 01:34 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
jostorm wrote:
thank you, Paranoid android, yes, she's an absolute sweetie and deserves the gesture from some friendly soul....

by the way, why beetle as your avatar? are you an enthomologist???

Actually, I am Baptist...I think it's a cockaroach btw...I change my avatars every so often...used to have the Rolling Stone urinal from Holland...something new coming soon
13th October 2006 02:34 PM
jostorm Aaaah! But it doesn't really look like a cockroach, at least not one I have ever seen before, and the colours are more from some type of beetle, oh well, never mind.....and I do remember the pissoir, now that you mention it...
One day, when I grow up, I shall finally be bothered enough to create an avatar, too.....
Would you be a real sweetheart and bump this thread up, just in case I don't manage to look in over the weekend???
Many thanks!

13th October 2006 04:09 PM
shaleia Guys, I can't really add to what's been said, but I am another person that she has helped simply out of the goodness of her heart...

Someone please take care of her...
13th October 2006 04:11 PM
Saint Sway I cancelled my legacy membership, otherwise I would give my passcode to GTRMe

I can not fathom why no one has come to her aid yet??

I am resting comfortably knowing that Telecaster lost his bet and will be getting me "front row tickets to any show"

Outstanding!
13th October 2006 04:16 PM
FotiniD GotToRollMe is one of the greatest persons I've met, online or offline. If someone of you Legacy members reading this don't help her out soon...
14th October 2006 01:23 AM
GotToRollMe Aw, you guys are so sweet. *blush*
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)