ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IORR site Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th October 2006 06:38 AM
paddy i dont post that often to worry about it but i am barred from that site.being an old git i find it easier to read the posts in there as opposed to the yellow and grey in here,that's all.

every time i posted there as Billy318124 i was slagged off by a "stalker" ....not sure why.

i was told i could post again a few weeks back but despite repeated requests i have not received a new password,just a few lame excuses.

i gave away tons of Bob Dylan and Stones CDs and DVDs in that place ,never asking for anything in return,then got barred for complaining about some idiot posting nasty remarks to my every post.
6th October 2006 06:42 AM
Nellcote Pull up a chair, enjoy the ride!
6th October 2006 06:47 AM
Zeeta
quote:
paddy wrote:
i dont post that often to worry about it but i am barred from that site.being an old git i find it easier to read the posts in there as opposed to the yellow and grey in here,that's all.

every time i posted there as Billy318124 i was slagged off by a "stalker" ....not sure why.

i was told i could post again a few weeks back but despite repeated requests i have not received a new password,just a few lame excuses.

i gave away tons of Bob Dylan and Stones CDs and DVDs in that place ,never asking for anything in return,then got barred for complaining about some idiot posting nasty remarks to my every post.

"It's good to stalk"

Enoy the freakshowe.

[Edited by Zeeta]
6th October 2006 06:50 AM
paddy i find this place a lot friendlier,and i have met Gazza a few times BUT the colours do me in !
6th October 2006 07:13 AM
Jumacfly Welcome aboard paddy!
6th October 2006 07:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
paddy wrote:
i find this place a lot friendlier,and i have met Gazza a few times BUT the colours do me in !

well the last time you met me was in the bogs at the Cabbage Patch, so I wasnt THAT friendly for obvious reasons!
6th October 2006 07:38 AM
paddy the pubs in Brixton and Dublin were OK though !
6th October 2006 08:32 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Gazza wrote:

well the last time you met me was in the bogs at the Cabbage Patch, so I wasnt THAT friendly for obvious reasons!

Shouldn't this be in the "piss" thread?!?
6th October 2006 08:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
paddy wrote:
.... BUT the colours do me in !

The colors are the best part. That's why I like my new avatar so much....it matches the decor.
6th October 2006 09:21 AM
paddy yellow on black is OK
6th October 2006 09:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
paddy wrote:
yellow on black is OK

I am basically despised on IORR, and have not posted there for over 2 years.
6th October 2006 09:44 AM
Jumping Jack There are a lot of children over there.

I find the juvenile delinquents here more entertaining, LOL.
6th October 2006 09:56 AM
PartyDoll MEG Welcome paddy!! You'll get used to the colors. We are a fun bunch of lunatics!! If you've met Gazza, then you understand!
6th October 2006 10:44 AM
Honky Tonk Man Welcome aboard Paddy!

Tell Me is great, but there is a bit of a regime going on there. Ive had many a thread deleted!
6th October 2006 10:53 AM
paddy thanks everybody.i have posted here several times before by the way !
6th October 2006 11:11 AM
Yap Yap I've stepped on many toes on iorr myself.I can't help it if Mick Taylor is a fat ass!!
6th October 2006 11:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Yap Yap wrote:
I've stepped on many toes on iorr myself.I can't help it if Mick Taylor is a fat ass!!

I weigh less than Mick Taylor now!
6th October 2006 12:21 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Gazza ........................

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing at THE BRAZEN HEAD this evening --- one of your favorites .

" Date Time Primary Band w/ Band Where Address Phone Notes
Fri 10/6 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head
Sat 10/7 Acoustic Groove Brazen Head "

http://www.bluesgroup.com/obs/index.php?req=listevents&what=srchb&when=future&query=A&PHPSESSID=af4de8f8aafb...

Shannon asked me last evening if you will be arriving at 9:30 PM CST or 9:45 PM CST ?!?! Your ' pour ' is paramount to EVERYONE .

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Kins

6th October 2006 12:26 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I weigh less than Mick Taylor now!

WOO HOO!
6th October 2006 12:27 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

6th October 2006 12:30 PM
marko IORR is for ass kissers.You´ll get banned if you something
negative about our band.
6th October 2006 01:14 PM
Some Guy There are other Stones web sites??
6th October 2006 01:17 PM
paddy
quote:
marko wrote:
IORR is for ass kissers.You´ll get banned if you something
negative about our band.

yeah,they do seem to take it as a personal insult if you dare say anything bad about the chaps.you'd think you had insulted their mum with some of them.
6th October 2006 01:24 PM
marko Yeps,but i think,that a real fan,should be negative!If you
swallow everyting,you´re not living in a real world.
6th October 2006 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
marko wrote:
Yeps,but i think,that a real fan,should be negative!If you
swallow everyting,you´re not living in a real world.

This has been my stance for some time. I am glad to see there are other intelligent fans out there!
6th October 2006 02:22 PM
Joey
quote:
marko wrote:

....swallow everyting,you´re not living in a real world.

Baby Marko ... ?!
6th October 2006 04:50 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

6th October 2006 05:06 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky .....................................

You make Joey laugh like Hell .

Tonight ---- I drink TWO " Jaggerbombs " in your honor .

Here ............. Enjoy ..... You have EARNED it ! :

Paris' Pee Pee ......

9th October 2006 05:45 AM
jostorm Hello, Billy1234!!!!. Never mind IORR,it used to be fun but it's way too bland nowadays, as a direct consequence of the ridiculous censorship executed there, I left voluntarily because of that....
For what it's worth : I love you! (So who cares if Bjornulf doesn't???)
You'll find that this bunch thrives because there ain't no censorship. It gets a bit chaotic and gratuitously violent at times, but is also a lot of fun.Simply ignore Paris's pee-pee and you'll be fine...

The funniest thing in years about Mick Taylor was posted here recently by nellcote (I think, but I may be having a "senior moment", so sincere apologies to the real author, if it wasn't nellcote!). It went along the lines of

"Mick Taylor? Oh, yes, the one that looks like Elizabeth Taylor, now I remember...."
[Edited by jostorm]
9th October 2006 05:54 AM
jostorm PS: and believe it or not, you will get used to :
1)the colours and layout
2)the fact that threads get highjacked all the bloody time
3) to people spontaneously talking about American so-called "sports"
and even 4) to the fact that people seem to assume everyone has the attention span of a gnat , and therefore always quote EVERYTHING before replying, even if it is the next post down.....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)