ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Qwest Field, Seattle, WA - 17th October 2006
© Seattle Post Intelligencer with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Superblow........Part 10!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th April 2006 01:12 PM
jb Hello LJ...I have spoken to many people regarding this thread, and the consensus is that it is time to be put to rest. I beg you to immediate delete this thread and to never start another one....thank you for your anticipayted cooperation -"L"
6th April 2006 01:19 PM
Break The Spell Personally, I enjoy the thread and hope it continues LJ. It has many great photos of the band, old and new I've never seen before.
6th April 2006 01:21 PM
Break The Spell Lets have a poll then, all in favor vote yes!!
6th April 2006 01:22 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Personally, I enjoy the thread and hope it continues LJ. It has many great photos of the band, old and new I've never seen before.

This entire category must be eleiminated as it has become old, stale and boring. We (the consensus) feel it is time for it to be put out to pastuer. LJ must understand that this is not a personal attack, but simply a requesat to end a thread whose purpose has long sonce ceased to be a vital part of the board. @We (the consensus) thank her for her anticipated cooperation................
6th April 2006 01:23 PM
nanatod
quote:
jb wrote:
This entire category must be eleiminated as it has become old, stale and boring. We (the consensus) feel it is time for it to be put out to pastuer. LJ must understand that this is not a personal attack, but simply a requesat to end a thread whose purpose has long sonce ceased to be a vital part of the board. @We (the consensus) thank her for her anticipated cooperation................

I'd eliminate the Brian Jones thread and the torrent threads before I'd eliminate this thread.
6th April 2006 01:33 PM
jb I agree with the Torrent threads..absolutely snooze fest..but my friend "Stewed and Keefed" is simply giving recognition to the man, like him or not, who made this all possible...don't judge him too harshly.
On the otherhand, this thread is a real loser...it serves no purpose and these photos are very controversial..
6th April 2006 01:39 PM
LadyJane LMFAO.....JB.....I LOVE you.

Quit yanking my chain....besides your pals Gypsy and Parmeda LOVE this thread as well.

The entire ROCC....that includes your lovely daughter...will be upset with you unless you cease and desist with your foolish and overly emotional request.

And now something to help ease the pain

--All photos courtesy of Harold Colson aka Stoneslib

LJ.
6th April 2006 02:02 PM
jb I have spoken to the consensus again, and out of our love and respect for LJ, we have agreed to permit this thread to continue....sometimes we(the consensus) must take into account the posters credentials...and LJ has plenty of credentials..
6th April 2006 02:09 PM
Break The Spell I was hoping the Mick Taylor photos would have some positive effect!!
6th April 2006 02:14 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
I have spoken to the consensus again, and out of our love and respect for LJ, we have agreed to permit this thread to continue....sometimes we(the consensus) must take into account the posters credentials...and LJ has plenty of credentials..

Thank you...thank you very kindly.

LJ.

6th April 2006 02:16 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Now THAT is some prime superblow! Keep up the good work, LJ!
6th April 2006 02:34 PM
jb U be chilling, I be illing...no torrent affair on my dime!!!
6th April 2006 02:44 PM
glencar Keith should play something new...
6th April 2006 02:46 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
Keith should play something new...

Agreed, he has to try out Coming Down Again and Sleep Tonight at least once live.
8th April 2006 09:14 PM
LadyJane The arrival to China:

LJ.
10th April 2006 02:57 PM
LadyJane I'm in the mood for some "vintage" shots today.

LJ.
10th April 2006 03:01 PM
SweetVirginia I love 'em...

Thanks, LJ

SV

10th April 2006 03:05 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I love 'em...

Thanks, LJ

SV

You are so welcome, SV!! This one is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at Charlie!!!!!!!! LMAO

LJ.
10th April 2006 03:05 PM
Saint Sway I consider this one of the all-time classic R&R photographs

quote:

10th April 2006 03:16 PM
Break The Spell

I've never seen this one before, I love it. It looks like Bill's doing some kind of karate move. He was upbeat in the early years compared to how he usually looked bored after the 60's.
10th April 2006 03:34 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Man, do they look silly here...

quote:

LJ.

This is an awesome pic.
10th April 2006 03:40 PM
gypsy Brian was short and ugly.
10th April 2006 03:42 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Brian was short and ugly.

Yet still bedded Anita.
10th April 2006 03:51 PM
gypsy And those bags under his eyes. It's hard to believe he was only 27 when he died. He looked like someone approaching their 40's.
11th April 2006 02:13 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
jb wrote:
I agree with the Torrent threads..absolutely snooze fest..but my friend "Stewed and Keefed" is simply giving recognition to the man, like him or not, who made this all possible...don't judge him too harshly.
On the otherhand, this thread is a real loser...it serves no purpose and these photos are very controversial..

Thanks jb,hope to buy you a beer in august.

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
11th April 2006 02:34 PM
Saint Sway thats a cool picture of Rich Robinson. Thanks.
11th April 2006 02:41 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm in the mood for some "vintage" shots today.

LJ.

Wow! What a great photo! Thanks for posting this one LJ. Late '63 I reckon.
11th April 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway is that a pic of The Monkeys?
11th April 2006 03:17 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
is that a pic of The Monkeys?

I wish.
11th April 2006 04:06 PM
Saint Sway LOL!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)