ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hey soulie, where are you ... Return to archive
10-14-02 04:50 AM
stonedinaustralia not that i'm trying to put any weight on you (you can do what the f$%k you want) but what's going on with the "1,000 posts before Xmas" tilt

from memory you have about 150 to go and it is now only 70 odd days to the end of the year

i was (am) really looking forward to the celebrations

are you building up to a last minute manic rush to the finish line aiming to get in just under the wire or what?

come on, you can do it!!
10-14-02 05:05 AM
Moonisup Wasn't he going to a show this weekend?? I don't know that for shure, but maybe he's to thrilled to write, I remember my first show, I was nuts for a week
10-14-02 05:11 AM
stonedinaustralia ok moon - so the band is in detroit at the moment??

still, we haven't really seen him around much lately - not compared with the intensity of his posting a month or two ago

btw, stones in detroit - wonder if they'll accentuate their motown influence

lucky detroit if they do
10-14-02 05:16 AM
Moonisup Detroit has gotten a big show, so no surprises in those shows, I think, I'm sorry for everyone who can just visit one big show!

rik
10-14-02 05:23 AM
stonedinaustralia i know what you mean...just me imagination running away with me

i know this has been posted but is it all just stadiums and arenas from here on in (as far as the u.s. is concerned, at least)??

10-14-02 05:30 AM
Moonisup No, wiltern, and Vegas are shure, and maybe Frisco get a clubgig to!!

http://www.iorr.org/tour02/index.htm

Follow that link for the complete tourschedule!!

RIk
10-14-02 06:07 AM
stonedinaustralia thanks

a club gig in viva las vegas - what a crowd that will be!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]