ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: stones tickets for Oz Return to archive
10-13-02 07:49 AM
corgi37 This post is for us Aussies, but any one else can read it and be happy for us as i am happy for my U.S. buddies at the moment. Evidently, an announcement is due to be made on 29th of Oct re: Stones tickets. I pray it true. Paul Dainty is bringing them out. Also, check out ROVE on Tuesday night for some announcement. His website www.rove.com.au has a little blerb about the stones too. Could be a very big week of celebrating.
10-13-02 08:10 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
This post is for us Aussies, but any one else can read it and be happy for us as i am happy for my U.S. buddies at the moment. Evidently, an announcement is due to be made on 29th of Oct re: Stones tickets. I pray it true. Paul Dainty is bringing them out. Also, check out ROVE on Tuesday night for some announcement. His website www.rove.com.au has a little blerb about the stones too. Could be a very big week of celebrating.

The 29th October, same day as my second child will be born, is this an omen? Can you call a girl KEITH?
10-14-02 01:52 AM
lin rove's site says for stones fans to join the live list, wonder what that's about. October 29 can't come soon enough, I'm waiting and waiting for these tickets to go on sale.