ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't you people ever want to go to bed? Return to archive
10-12-02 10:53 PM
stonesmik Hi hullo. How are you?
It's five a. m. and there's too much noise,
don't you people ever want to go to bed?
Just cause you feel so good,
do you have to drive me out of my head?
10-12-02 10:58 PM
Angiegirl Yep, 5 am, I'd better get some sleep tonight!!! Well, this morning that is.
10-12-02 11:07 PM
stonesmik Gee, we're just in the wee wee hours...
10-12-02 11:11 PM
Angiegirl Wang Dang Doodle, all night long.
10-12-02 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I go to bed when any of the following events happens

1) When I have somone to get down
2) When I get dead drunk and a bed is available, if not a sidewalk is more than ok
3) After changing the Rocks Off header all days
10-12-02 11:13 PM
Angiegirl So Gerardo, I guess you'll sleep when you're dead? Sorry for the Bon Jovi reference. Hmmm.
10-12-02 11:16 PM
stonesmik You really know yer blues! But I tell you one thing: I woke up this morning-nnn, feelin' round for my shoes... I got stones in my passway and my road seem dark as night
10-12-02 11:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Angie, no as all of them happen pretty often, in fact daily, specially 1 (my wife) and 3 (well yesterday I didn't change it and I didn't have time to mail jaxx to ask for her help with this one)

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
10-12-02 11:24 PM
Angiegirl Too much monkey business for me to be involved in...
10-12-02 11:29 PM
stonesmik Well thank you very much and now I think it's time for us all to go. So from all of us to all of you not forgetting the boys in the band and our producer, Reg Thorpe, we'd like to say "God bless". So, if you're out tonight, don't forget, if you're on your bike, wear white... evening all.

All right
Good night, sleep tight
10-12-02 11:31 PM
Angiegirl Sleep tight.
10-13-02 03:33 AM
Jaxx quote:
stonesmik wrote:
I woke up this morning-nnn, feelin' round for my shoes...

sounds like you got them "WALKIN" blues...ratdog version or deadly version?? either way, i like YOUR taste.

quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Too much monkey business for me to be involved in...

i guess then...what we need is a lefthanded monkey wrench. you know, you can't close the door when the walls cave in...