ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC Licks Tour Tree INFO! Return to archive
10-12-02 05:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK folks, the structure is nearly complete. I will send the structure to the admins to be posted tomorrow.

Before that happens, I want to let you all know how this should work.

Firstly, IT IS UP TO THE LEAVES TO CONTACT THEIR BRANCH!!!

Let me repeat that, IT IS UP TO THE LEAVES TO CONTACT THEIR BRANCH!!

In other words, if you want the show, it is up to you to contact the person that you will be getting the discs from.

If you do not contact your branch, the branch may assume that you no longer wish to participate in the tree.

Leaves, if you are unable to contact your branch, email me at the tree email address [email protected]

Second, extra discs for postage in a B&P. I will allow this if your trade is international. The amount of extra discs to cover the postage is to be determined by the parties involved. If you live in the same country, send a self addressed mailer with the proper postage affixed.

I am setting no time limits on this tree. However, please don't drag your feet. Try to do all transactions in a timely manner. And on the flip side, please be patient. This is a rather large set...6 discs. If your branch is burning for 5 people, that means he's making 30 discs! Don't expect things to happen overnight, but also let's not have this thing drag on for months.

I want to track the progress of this tree. Branches, let me know when all of your discs have been sent out.

Leaves, make sure you let me know if a branch fails. I want to make sure everyone gets their discs.

If you encounter a problem, DO NOT PANIC. Try to work it out like adults. If you can't work it out, contact me, and I'll try to mediate a solution.

So watch for the structure tomorrow. I hope to have the seed discs in the mail next week.

10-12-02 06:56 PM
SirMuddy Thanks for the Post!
10-14-02 09:31 AM
riffhard64 sir...i hope this is not a stupid question but im listed as a seed branch for this tree..im kind of new to all this but i thought you were either a seed or a branch not both...can you clear that up for me?..thanks
10-14-02 10:29 AM
Sir Stonesalot A seed branch is basically just a branch who gets the discs directly from me. All of a seed branches leaves are also branches themselves.

A seed branch does not do anything differently than a regular branch. A seed branch is just higher on the tree structure.

Hope that clears things up.
10-14-02 10:40 AM
riffhard64 thanks for the clarification sir
10-14-02 12:12 PM
Maxlugar Joey is listed as a fruit?

Is there more than one fruit on this tree?

Developing..........

10-14-02 01:17 PM
sirmoonie Are there any cherries on this tree? I would like to give them my seed.
10-14-02 01:38 PM
Maxlugar ROOTP, Moonie!