ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Main Street Revisited Boot...QUESTION Return to archive
10-12-02 04:48 PM
Jaxx hi all. a friend of mine is having a CD burning party tomarrow and wants to borrow my newly acquired Main Street Revisited among some other boots we're going to share.

i know this question will come up....on disc 1, Exile on Main Steet Blues (track 10) is about 23 seconds of EOM Blues and then it goes right into All down the Line for the remainder of track 10. Track 11 is also All Down The Line.

i am trying to figure out if Track 10 on disk 1 is a tainted track or not. can anyone here help me out?
10-12-02 05:56 PM
MRD8 Track 10 on Main Street Revisited should be 6:22 long...at 23 seconds it goes into ADTL for one minute then at the 1:23 mark it goes into Tumbling Dice for one minute...then it goes back into long version of EOM Blues where Mick works every song title from the album into the lyrics...then at 3:15 it goes into a minute of Shine A Light...at 4:35 it goes into Happy...then at 5:55 it goes back to EOM Blues for the last 27 seconds...kind of an interesting version!
10-12-02 06:51 PM
SirMuddy It's from the flexy-disk for Musical Express Promo!

10-12-02 07:05 PM
Jaxx you guys are THE best! thanks for the courtesy of a reply and the trivia as well.
10-12-02 07:37 PM
MRD8 The version of EOM Blues on disc one ISN'T the same as the flexy disc from NME...that one is song 10 on the second disc...this is the longer 6:22 version...
10-12-02 07:56 PM
SirMuddy Thanks for the precision MRD8!
10-12-02 11:42 PM
MRD8 SirMuddy,
Haven't you ever heard Mickboy's Main Street Revisited? It is a true work of art by an incredible Stones fan...!
10-13-02 02:42 AM
Jaxx i would have to second that e-motion
10-13-02 10:01 AM
SirMuddy I know a bit about Micky remix
I got some somewhere
but only in mp3
Anyway... My Exile on main street is only 6:16
So it's not the Micky boy remix
But I'll find it