ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Joey - Hagman alert Return to archive
10-11-02 12:27 PM
nankerphelge Foxnews.com has a nice pic of Larry in his JR outfit.
Thought you might like to know...
10-11-02 12:31 PM
egon and it seems dallas the movie is gonna be in the cinemas soon!
10-11-02 12:48 PM
Maxlugar Which liver was he wearing? #3 or #4?

10-11-02 01:24 PM
sirmoonie Larry Hagman drank 4 bottles of champagne every day for 20 years. I think thats around a case of beer a day. I'd say thats a considerable amount of hootch.

I'm only going to drink HALF that amount today. Starting in about 30 minutes.....

Surrounded by a bunch of lawyer stiffs, I will make a secret toast to my C10 and YOTI friends. And smile with a knowing, yet distant look on my countenance. For I know others of my ilkness. Beings that "know" the Score.
10-11-02 01:36 PM
Maxlugar That is friggin' disgusting to drink tht much Champagne.

I can stand maybe a glass or two.

Who would keep guzzling that shit?

What a weird fuck.

Vodka and Snapple is where it's at.

Chicken George Maxy!
10-11-02 01:55 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Vodka and Snapple is where it's at.

you're half way there, maxyboy. ditch that snapple and make yourself a vodka martini instead. your head will love you in the morning. as martinis go, i like mine dirty.
10-11-02 02:00 PM
sirmoonie No kidding, Maxwellington. Champagne is all French and poofical like. The official drink of the Howe Military Academy. George Michael, an alumni, drank champagne when he wrote "No, I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm, it wasn't easy to pretend, they way I felt with yoooooooouuuuuuwwww hoooooooo ooooohhhh..."

Suds are for guzzling. Sud guzzle. Sudzzle snizzle.

"Excuse me, barkeep. May I have word with you, please sweetie? I'd like a.....wow, you have very pretty eyes. Are you related to Calista Flockhart? No? Not even a little bit? Hmmm, I coulda swore.....anyway, can you rack me up a mongo sudsmacker, and keep banging 'em down until my guzz rate exceeds max liver tolerances. I'll cash adjust you accordingly at the end of my binge. Thanks, sweetheart. Are you sure you're not related to Calista Flockhart? Okay, I'll be right here.....[god, I'd like to nail...]....Ahhhh, thanks sweetie, cheers!"
10-11-02 02:02 PM
Joey Thanks Nanky ...........

Here's the link everyone :

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,65427,00.html

Nanky , when you get home from Uncle Morty's tonight , you should put in your tape of " Mother , Jugs and Speed " ( circa 1976 ) and watch with the wife and kids ol' Lawrence in all his great big - screen glory .

AMC has been running it continuously lately , but they show commercials now and it sits me to sadness .

" Dallas was a phenom Ronnie "

{{{{{{{ KUNTA JOE }}}}}}

Toby
10-11-02 03:26 PM
stonesmik Larry Hagman has recently said George W. Bush is an idiot. As usual, Larry's a real charmer.
10-11-02 04:52 PM
cocksucker How old is John Ross Junior nowadays?
10-11-02 05:09 PM
stonesmik The guy's 71, born 21 September 1931.
10-11-02 05:37 PM
sirmoonie I think his liver is only in its 40s though.
10-11-02 09:40 PM
BILL PERKS CARELESS WHISPER WAS A BAD JAM-HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE POOF NATIONAL ANTHEM
10-12-02 12:43 AM
sirmoonie Was that what that song was called? Holy poof knots, heard it on the radio a few days ago, and it was knawing a tunnel through the ole noggin. Yucky! Yikes!

Poofie, it rhymes with moofie.

I don't want this to happen to any of you....

Wake me up(!), before you go-go, (clap, clap)
I ain't smoking pickles on a solo-o,
Wake me up before you go-go
Slam bang me tonite.......
Gonna get it riiiiigghhhhhh.....
10-12-02 03:45 AM
cocksucker perks did you know there is a possibility to put your CAP LOCKS OFF????
10-12-02 08:23 AM
F505 Whatever happened to Jock and Miss 'sack' Ellie? Are they still married?
10-12-02 05:09 PM
Joey " Whatever happened to Jock and Miss 'sack' Ellie? Are they still married? "

Both are now hard as a carp .