ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Pic ~ It's in the eyes! Return to archive
10-10-02 11:52 PM
parmeda Voo!

I like!

Shocked me at first...but, very intense. They say that the eyes are the doors to one's soul...

Look carefully...
10-10-02 11:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, it's intense, straight, clear, deep, impressive! Maybe too big for a header LOL
10-11-02 08:38 AM
Lacride No Voodoo, not too big! Very intense, the Twins, the two sides of the Gemini.
Lots of thanks!
10-11-02 02:11 PM
sirfito Thank you again, Voodoo.
One of the bests I ever seen in this site.
And very "intense", too.
Cheers,
Fito
10-11-02 03:00 PM
Maxlugar Being that close to Keith's pale, shiny skin has left me bereft of meaning.

Pores so large, eyebrow absent. My mind jumping at shadows.

Steep, incongruous thoughts scattered to the winds. Can't touch, let alone feel or authenticate them.

A curious dread wraps me and pulls down my petrified body. My terrified screams muffled against the palms of my hands.

Ears burning and eyes seared to pock marked pumice stone-like bubbles. Fragile to the touch and brittle to the wind, I shield them with forearm as I sink to the earth.

I gather strength to get up and look back at the header and my whole being is without sensation.

And I look.

And I feel.

I don't know............

Icky.

YES!

Pulitzer Prize Post! (3P)

Edgar Allen Maxy!

10-11-02 04:18 PM
Factory Girl I like the header a lot!! Very Intense. A very personal photo of the Glimmer Twins.

Thanks, Voodoo. BTw, can I have that pic as my avatar? I still don't have one. Thanks very much.
10-11-02 04:21 PM
Moonisup FG, you could have my picture as an avatar, I sure look good,

lol

love rik
10-11-02 04:22 PM
Factory Girl Maxy, are back on smack? Scary imagery there, babe.
Btw, EA Poe is buried in Rockville, MD-very near "3 Little Pigs of America" barbeque restaurant.
10-11-02 10:38 PM
Maxlugar My tell tale heart.....

Skips a beat....

Only...

For you!

YOU AINT NOTHIN' BUT A HOUND DOG OF THE BASKERVILLE!

Maxis Preslug!
10-12-02 11:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Thanks, Voodoo. BTw, can I have that pic as my avatar? I still don't have one. Thanks very much.

Sure you can use it, tomorrow I will make it 100x100 and will give you the location

This was the header

Nina Berman
10-13-02 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

You now have one of the coolest avatars on this planet and mars