ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Open Anonymous FTP site found Return to archive
10-09-02 11:16 PM
cyhmkbill I just uploaded the Orpheum disk 1 for sharing.
Please add other 2002 show recordings to share.
If you download please try to upload a show or disk.

ftp://www.musicexpress.com.br/Stones/

Bill
10-11-02 07:18 AM
chevysales thank you!

and thanx to whoever did the brown sugar video from B stage in hartford as they got me

i am the nut with arms raised wearing red new york show stones baseball shirt behind charlie at edge of stage next to JT.

oh yea!
[Edited by chevysales]
10-11-02 07:44 AM
stonesmik Yes I have seen you, boy. You are on my list.
10-11-02 03:00 PM
Glimmer great tunes...thanks!
10-11-02 05:54 PM
sonicrock need a pass word somebody??
10-11-02 07:15 PM
phantom problems with log in-password not accepted.
everything worked fine yesterday.
what is problem???
10-11-02 07:17 PM
mandrack pass????
10-11-02 09:12 PM
Nellcote I think the whip came down.....
10-11-02 10:13 PM
Mickjagger1963 I was on it all afternoon wihtout a problem I got complete Tower, Aragon, and Comiskey shows and artwork, probably the owner made it restircted, or "the whip came down"
10-11-02 11:41 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! What the fuck is up with this? I had only three tunes left of the orpheum show and it gets shut down. Why does someone always seem to fuck up a good thing? I mean, what's the big deal man? If anyone gets the username and password, please post it here.
10-12-02 06:05 PM
frankwreynolds Hello!

I would love to get copies of these shows, and I am sure that I'm not alone. I attended the Tower show. Can you post them somewhere (KaZaa?) or arrange a tree?

Thanks.

quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
I was on it all afternoon wihtout a problem I got complete Tower, Aragon, and Comiskey shows and artwork, probably the owner made it restircted, or "the whip came down"

10-12-02 07:37 PM
wkoetke
quote:
cyhmkbill wrote:
I just uploaded the Orpheum disk 1 for sharing.
Please add other 2002 show recordings to share.
If you download please try to upload a show or disk.

ftp://www.musicexpress.com.br/Stones/

Bill

Hi Bill:

Thanks so much for setting this up. What username/password should we use to log in? Anonymous doesn't seem to be accepted.

Thanks again for any info.

-Walt
10-13-02 09:01 AM
cyhmkbill Type in this address. The other site got closed down. I have trillions of anonymous FTP sites like this one.

ftp://www.ufpb.br/stones/
10-13-02 01:54 PM
Mickjagger1963 Another great anon....

ftp://stones:[email protected]/
10-13-02 01:55 PM
Mickjagger1963 How do you upload?