ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC Tree Return to archive
10-06-02 10:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot So here it is...the sign up announcement for the Licks Tour NYC tree.

Here's what is getting tree'd.

MSG-Aud., VG, 2 discs.
Giant's Stadium-Aud., VG, 2 discs.
Roseland-Aud., G+, 2 discs.

I recorded these discs. They ain't perfect, but they are free for the asking. I have listened to them several times and I do not find them all that annoying. I own lots of Aud recordings that are far worse.

So to sign up send an email to [email protected]

Please include the following information:

State if you want to branch, or leaf.
If you branch, let me know how many leaves that you'll take on.

Tell me where you are from. I'm gonna do this geographically. Great Britain, Europe, US & Canada, Mexico & South America, Down Under & Asia...Oh yeah, and Antartica.

The Ground Rules

1. Disc for Disc trades only, and NO SELLING.
2. Burn discs in Disc At Once(DAO) mode.
3. If you send out fucked up discs you gotta replace them.
4. Do your trades in a timely manner.
5. Don't be a dick.

I'll let sign ups open until Oct. 10, 2300 hrs. Eastern Standard Time.
10-07-02 07:37 AM
Maxlugar 5. Don't be a dick.

I can't promise anything. But damn it if I won't try!

MAXY!!
10-07-02 01:23 PM
Jaxx ah, the trifecta! thanks for sharing.
10-07-02 05:23 PM
Joey YES !!!!!!!!

Thanks Stoney --

Kunta Joey
10-08-02 10:16 AM
sonicrock yes yes yes
10-08-02 12:53 PM
riffhard64 sir..put me down as a branch...thanks
10-08-02 01:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Riffhard64...you gotta send me an email at the above email address with the required info. That is the only way you will get signed up.
10-08-02 01:35 PM
riffhard64 thanks sir..isent you e-mail with all info...thanks
10-08-02 04:36 PM
Freind are Junkies Thanks Stonesalot
10-08-02 08:45 PM
ChrisEditor Awright, I'm no genius...Disc for disc means we can send extra blank CDRs instead of shows...I don't have any way to trade.
10-08-02 08:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, Chris, in fact the tree is made for all, including those starting a bootleg collection.

You send only blank CDRs to cover both, the CDRs your branch will burn for you and the shipping he pays to send them. So it is free! 100% free and you don't need to have any other recording to trade.
10-10-02 07:41 PM
VoodooTattoo So how many blank cdrs as payment to cover shipping? One for each show sent back to you? 2?
10-10-02 09:05 PM
Jaxx i'm assuming a 120 minute plus show will be 2 80 minute CDs. most of the concerts i own are on 2 discs.
10-10-02 09:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot When I post the tree structure, I'll go over that bit about discs for postage.
10-10-02 10:21 PM
keefa please put me down as a leaf!
10-10-02 11:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot No Keefa.

You must follow directions.

Email in your request, with all the requested info, to the email address listed in my original post.

If you don't send an email, you will not be included.

Sorry. No exceptions.
10-11-02 01:28 PM
Mickjagger1963 Do you have the track listing for Giants Stadium? Did you include band intros?
10-11-02 03:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yep. Band intros are complete. The only thing about Giant's is that I missed the first verse of Happy due to a technical problem.

There will be artwork with complete track list posted here for download.

But more about that later.
10-11-02 04:21 PM
Mickjagger1963 Thanks
10-12-02 10:21 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Alright... quick question.

So the whole blank disc situation.

I send my branch six CDs and money for postage if I don't have the boots (s)he needs? Or do I send him/her an amount of CD-Rs that price-wise would equal the postage necessary for them to mail it to me?

-tSYX --- But what's puzzlin' you...
10-12-02 10:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot Savageboy...

Check out the thread titled "NYC Licks Tour Tree INFO!!!".

Unless you are doing an international B&P(and you aren't), don't worry about extra discs. You send a self addressed postage paid mailer with the proper number of blanks inside to your branch.