ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1978 tour footage Return to archive
09-24-01 08:00 PM
salv97 is there anywhere i can find a full concert of the 1978 tour. there is a tape i have from atlanta, i think it has the first 6 songs from the show. is there a full concert on tape, thanks
09-26-01 10:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Do you mean video footage or only audio? There are many complete shows from this tour available as boots, I have some video footage from this tour and rehearsals but any of them is "complete"

09-27-01 07:09 AM
salv97 a complete video from 1978, do you have one, would like to get it from you
09-27-01 03:34 PM
Gazza Dont know of a 6-song video from Atlanta..are you sure you dont mean Fort worth? The first 6 songs of that show are in circulation as a pro-shot video

Theres also 4 songs from Chicago (raw news footage - filmed from the stands at the right by NBC for use on their tv news broadcasts) in circulation - one camera angle,but pretty decent and generally available in fine quality

Also,theres a widely circulating two-camera pro-shot of the full show from the Superdome in New Orleans - any copy Ive ever seen or heard of however has been in mediocre sound & picture quality...if you get anything better than about 4th or 5th generation,youre doing well!
09-27-01 05:07 PM
Stonesdoug There was someone who advertised on ebay that he was selling a video of the Atlanta show, but it actually was Ft Worth.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.