ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CAN U HELP ME PLEASE 'Too tough to die'!! Return to archive
09-24-01 02:45 PM
KR Please help me somebody.... I'm totally desperate to get my hands on a Keith Richards 'too tough to die' t-sirt. My bruv has been diagnosed with Lymphoma (cancer of lymph system) he's only 18, a massive stones fan, with a mad sense of humour that would totally appreciate Keith's words of encouragment!!

So if anyone out there has any idea of where I may find one, please, please let me know.
09-24-01 04:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to a thread in our archives ( located here http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08-23-2001/6596-1.html ) it is available from fuct, but it is not in their website so the only thing you need to do is call Alan at this number 1-800-844-4607 and ask for it.

Other way is to make it using the original scan by the author of the photograph (Robert Altman) at this location http://www2.cea.edu/robert/My_Week_7_March_15.html

Wish your friend a quick "get well" from me!
09-25-01 12:42 AM
The Eggman It's too bad, i own personally the blue one Keith was wearing and a red one. both i got 2 weeks before Keith was seen wearing the shirt

PS: if i could give u one , i would

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.