ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Wood New Album - Track list Return to archive
09-19-01 07:36 PM
DrStones Got this from the French website Dirty Works
Ronnie Wood new solo album Not For The Beginners setlist:
1.Wayside
2.Rock'n'Roll Star
3.What Do You Think ?
4.This Little Heart
5.Leaving Here
6.Hypershine
7.Are You Behaving
8.Be Beautiful
9.Wake Up You Beauty
10.Interfere
11.Real Hard Rocker
12.Heart Sould and Body
13.King Of Kings

source at http://www.dirtyworks.net/news.htm
09-20-01 12:11 AM
DrStones Sorry Gerardo, I didn't realize the setlist was already here...
09-20-01 12:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Don't worry, it's nice to hear from another French site with taste! I like it

My post also shows the cover, it is here

Keep rocking!!!
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-20-01 10:36 AM
T&A Sent Mac an email and he said he hadn't heard the album yet - although he did in fact play on it. He also said he didn't expect Ronnie to tour behind it, but if he did, he'd be sure to join him. He also said - in response to my hope that he'd rejoin the Stones next year - that it was Chuck's gig and "it (Mac returning to the Stones) wasn't going to happen." He did offer that if asked - he'd jump at chance.
09-20-01 03:36 PM
Miss U. I want Mac back!!
09-23-01 11:26 AM
Robert Schneeweiss Any chance that tune #2 (Rock 'n' Roll Star) is a cover off Savoy Brown's Boogie Brothers? The original is a pretty cool tune, with Kim Simmonds, Miller Anderson and Stan Webb all playing on the track and Anderson providing vocals. The album was put out a bit before my time, so I don't know if it had enough exposure for someone like Ronnie to have heard it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.