ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lost, lost in the crowd Return to archive
09-12-01 08:05 PM
rogerriffin I WANNA KNOW IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME: WHERE ARE THE SIX ROLLING STONES ON THIS DAY?, AFTER YESTERDAY WAS WORRIED ABOUT THEM. (ALL KNOWS BECAUSE)

i tell ya love, sister it�s just a kiss away.
09-12-01 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mick Jagger will be in Toronto tomorrow for the Toronto Film Festival, for other activities in the next weeks click here. Some events in the this festival have been cancelled, so maybe he won't show up.

Mick Taylor is recording a new album in London, click here for more information

I don't know for sure where are the others but they all are safe (I hope so)

Charlie is also in London, currently is presenting a 5-part series of 30 minute programmes on Charlie Parker on BBC Radio Two and will be touring with his tentet Tokyo at the end of October and NYC early November (many shows have been cancelled in NYC due to the tragic events, but these could be held as scheduled), click here for his schedule.

Ronnie is also in London, but at this moment he's exhibiting works with Sebastian Kr�ger in Belgium, click here for information.

Keith Richards is having another detox operation LOL... well I don't know, but he's alive and will survive the end of the world.

Probably Bill Wyman is back in London after a USA tour with the Ryhthm Kings and the 'Blues Odyssey' book signing mini tour.
09-13-01 12:43 AM
Amy340 Mick never made it to Toronto, but the screenings of The Man From Elysian Fields and Enigma are still going on as scheduled. In an article on the festival on Yahoo/Reuters, they pointed him out specifically. They said he was due to arrive Tuesday night, coming from London, to Toronto, via New York but was unable to fly in. This is what the festival organizers said, the article was dated afternoon today (the 12th). The festival itself is rescheduling a lot of screenings and cancelling many events, like press conferences, red carpet press stuff, the closing night party etc..., but most screenings are going on as scheduled, except with most likely, their stars not in attendance. The stars who are up their now are still there.

Bill made it back to the UK, from NYC, on Monday safely I heard

I don't know about the others, I imagine Keith is in Connecticut

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.