ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's this world coming to? (NSC) Return to archive
09-11-01 11:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Can't believe what's happening. No words to describe what I'm feeling, not just for the things that happened, but the next and the consequences it could brign to the world.

THAT'S THE REASON WE HAVE NO HEADER TODAY

PEACE
09-11-01 11:58 AM
ComeOn we pray for all people involved and for their relatives.
we pray for Jane Rose, Tammy (Mike Hunt), Bob Gruen and all other friends in New York.
09-11-01 04:26 PM
Lazy Bones What a sick, sad day! Voodoo, yours and my country (Mexico and Canada) neighbour the States and although the tragedy occurred there it's scary and sickening to think it's close to home. Air traffic was haulted here also.

Three years ago I was in New York and saw the incredible landmarks with my own eyes. It's sad that thousands of people lost their lives and those buildings are gone.

My prayers go out to the victims and their families on this horrific day.
09-11-01 05:05 PM
Gazza Mere words arent sufficient to express how horrific this is - we're absolutely dumbstruck over here too,this is absolutely beyond belief.

God bless everyone of you in New York,Washington and across the US
09-11-01 05:22 PM
Miss U. Ditto. I am stunned. Pure evil.
09-12-01 03:49 PM
ruby213 Hi Gerardo, All is OK in Boston here. Just amazed that they haven't yet retaliated. I don't know why BUSH hasn't got off the hopper yet.

Living near the Nuclear Plant is a bit scary. Cops are all over, Stores are closed. Phones aren't working. I guess its not safe anywhere.

I am totally shocked and pissed off. Just waiting for them to drop some fuckin bombs on BIN LARDEN!

They killed a 2 year old and 4 year old baby among all the other innocent people. They want war, I say they should get it.
BTW- If you can see, It all happened on 911, Thats our emergency telephone number.. Whats next??????
09-12-01 07:05 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 this crap effects people's lives and effects the stones lives too. this pisses me off.
09-13-01 05:02 AM
Irina A minute of silence in remembrance of victims of the

terrorist acts in the USA was announced in Russia at

12 p.m. Moscow time on September 13 according to an order

signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin yesterday.

All state flags in Russia are lowered slightly.

Our hearts are with America and with people from all over the world whose friends and relatives were hurted by this attack

09-13-01 12:43 PM
Taras I have no words...even I live in Ukraine, in the country
that is too far from America - I'm hurt by that wild and sick
accident...So many people die for nothing, for just nothing... I don't know, maybe someone of you can say that I'm not right, but I think America just has to smash off
all these black-ass countries - kill everyone who live there!
You can say I'm silly to say so - hey, people, di you saw
the reports from Palestina, Irak, Afganistan????? All the
people were so happy 'cause that accident, the most
restaurants gave the food for free and everybody laughts,
scream and jump 'cause that horror accident... Can you
tell me - are they normal human people??????????????
I don't know...
Yes, Voodoo, I agree with you that all future acts will
be very horror, I don't think that America will be keep
the silence, I don't think it will not give the answer, it
is not best way, but... I don't know... I just don't know,
they must pay for the lives of those people who lost their
lives just for nothing...

Peace to All of You! We are together!

Sincerely,
Taras Stanislaus

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.