ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick and Daniela Return to archive
09-09-01 07:28 PM
beech120 Anyone know anything about their relationship or her? Age? What does she look like? What's the scoop?
09-09-01 10:24 PM
MP Daniela Pestova?
09-10-01 08:17 AM
beech120 Don't think so. She's Argentinian, down in Miami talking about her and Mick
09-12-01 11:54 AM
maripili She's a pop star in Argentina, she sings terrible but has a nice ass and is very good looking even that she's almost 40.

A starfucker? Yes she is one, as he has been in affairs with other local artists and football players like Beto Alonso. I don't think she had something with Mick Jagger, she speaks a lot and it was just publicity
09-13-01 10:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Our friend Marcelo, owner of Midnight Rambler and our partner in the joint-venture between Rocks Off-Argentina and his site, also known as "The Midnight Rambler Gets His Rocks Off" (The site for Stones news in Spanish) sent me these pictures of Daniela, apparently Mick's Jagger's last lover.

And let me tell you that with this kind of girl I don't care if she sings or not , too old for Mick's standards!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.