ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing Prodigal Son - MSG - NYC - November 28, 1969 - 2nd Show
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith on "Timeless" with audio clips and album cover! Return to archive
08-28-01 12:21 PM
Lazy Bones Apologies if this has already been mentioned...don't recall, though. Keith has a rendition of "You Win Again" on the upcoming album "Timeless - The Music of Hank Williams" due in stores 25th September. Other artists on the album include Bob Dylan, Sheryl Crow, Tom Petty, Mark Knopfler and Beck, among others.
Below is the article - which is actually about Dylan's new album (due 11th September) - so you'll need to skip down a bit if you're not a Dylan fan.

http://canoe.ca/JamMusic/aug28_cd-sun.html
08-28-01 12:25 PM
Lazy Bones Oops..sorry. Moy informed the board 17th August!
08-28-01 02:53 PM
moy don't worry about it lazybones, it happens, it has happened to me before and as i posted, it was not new but a reminder like yours

but here's more, searching a little bit more i found that audio clips in real audio and windows media player are available now at cdnow

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=193051603/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/ArtistID=VA-TIMELESS-HANK+WILLIAMS+TRIB/ITEMID=1421851
[Edited by moy]
09-16-01 10:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just want to remain all of you that the tribute album will be on stores in one week and some days. I posted as a reply here since it has the link to listen a 30 seconds of KEITH RICHARDS' contribution.

This will be the cover

And audiocplis are also avaialable from Amazon

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-17-01 01:39 PM
moy Deluxe Package with LYRICS
CD features a 24 page all-color
booklet which includes photos of
artists, rare photos of Hank, and
lyrics. Also musician, session,
studio information, and credit

Credits for the track with Keith Richards are as follows

7. You Win Again
Keith Richards - Vocals & Electric Guitar; Blondie Chaplin - Piano; George Reccli - Drums; Paul Nowinski - Bass;
Lou Pallo - Acoustic Guitar; Craig Dreyer - Saxophone; Tim Ovimette - Trumpet; John Pirruccello - Steel Guitar
Produced by Keith Richards & Rob Fraboni, Engineered by Ben Elliot
Words & Music by Hank Williams (c) 1952 Renewed 1981 Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. (BMI); Hiriam Music, admin. by
Rightsong Music, Inc. (BMI)
09-25-01 02:05 PM
CS Today's the day
09-27-01 10:19 AM
Lazy Bones I was looking for this last night and was informed that, here in Canada (Universal Canada), the release had been pushed back to 2nd October. Has anyone observed a 25th September release in their neck of the woods?

The source was HMV Canada's on-line catalogue.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.