ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question About Gimme Shelter DVD Return to archive
October 12th, 2005 04:53 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Whats the name of the band that sings 6 days on the road on the dvd?
October 12th, 2005 05:06 AM
cabledogg2 The Flying Buritto Brothers.............
[Edited by cabledogg2]
October 12th, 2005 05:13 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Yeah, I thought it was them too. Cant seem to get any hits on my mp3 search engine though. I use lime wire and there is nothing
October 12th, 2005 06:38 AM
Zack Try HMV
October 12th, 2005 06:40 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Cheers mate. Will get hold of it some way or another. Its just really frustrating because Limewire is one of the best file sharing sites and I cant believe it doesnt show up.
October 12th, 2005 10:41 AM
Nasty Habits It didn't come out on any of their original albums and wasn't released on disc until the 90s. This is the best collection. Has all three records + all the relevant rarities, and is way worth a pickup.

October 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
gorda
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
It didn't come out on any of their original albums and wasn't released on disc until the 90s. This is the best collection. Has all three records + all the relevant rarities, and is way worth a pickup.

I have that CD! I remember I bought it used, and paid like 20 bucks for it! Then, I walked a few blocks down the street to another music store and they had several copies of it brand-new for like $18.00!!!

I could have had a brand-new copy for $2.00 less! I was a little pissed off!

I know! I know! 2 bucks is nothing! But, I could have bought myself a cheeseburger and soda with the change! Or a slice of pizza! Or a cookie!

Anyways, it's a good album!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)