ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wood's wife no fan of Stone's style Return to archive
October 11th, 2005 12:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels WOOD'S WIFE NO FAN OF STONES' STYLE

ROLLING STONE RONNIE WOOD is so unstylish his wife JO is afraid to let him dress himself.

The former model works full time as guitarist Wood's assistant and personal dresser but when she leaves him to choose his own clothes, Jo is usually horrified by the results.

She says, "He tends to put clothes together in a weird way when I leave him to it.

"The other day Ronnie was wearing Ugg boots with shorts. It looked awful."
October 11th, 2005 11:29 PM
gorda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
WOOD'S WIFE NO FAN OF STONES' STYLE

ROLLING STONE RONNIE WOOD is so unstylish his wife JO is afraid to let him dress himself.

The former model works full time as guitarist Wood's assistant and personal dresser but when she leaves him to choose his own clothes, Jo is usually horrified by the results.

She says, "He tends to put clothes together in a weird way when I leave him to it.

"The other day Ronnie was wearing Ugg boots with shorts. It looked awful."

Oh! How cute!

Jo, if you need a night off, I'll be glad to help you dress and undress Ronnie . . . hee, hee . . .
October 11th, 2005 11:35 PM
corgi37 Another great Aussie export - Ugg boots!! Dont forget that, folks.
October 12th, 2005 07:50 AM
oldkr
October 12th, 2005 09:10 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
oldkr wrote:

because you're Old KR
October 12th, 2005 09:13 AM
egon
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I thought ronnie stopped drinking?
October 12th, 2005 02:45 PM
sammy davis jr. Ronnie is the snappiest dresser in the band- now I know why.
October 12th, 2005 04:13 PM
CraigP What's with all of these Stone's wives bitching about the band's clothing fashions.
October 12th, 2005 07:18 PM
doo doo doo Dude It could be worse

October 12th, 2005 10:08 PM
keithriffhard ugh.................that picture is hideous! PLEASE SOMEONE PUT THAT PICTURE OF MICK ON THE 81' TOUR AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS UGLINESS!
October 13th, 2005 05:15 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Ultimatly there's only one cool outfit for a guy.
Blue Jeans, white tee-shirt, no underwear, sunglasses and a dangling cigarette for an accessory. That's it, that's all. the type of boots or sneakers is optional.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
October 13th, 2005 05:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Now those are a couple of cool shirts.

October 13th, 2005 05:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
Cool necktie.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
October 13th, 2005 08:10 AM
corgi37 Bill look like a typical middle-aged Yank tourist on a holiday! Surely Astrid could have fixed him up a bit. It was either that get up, or the pale blue suit in 81/82.

And, occassionally, his canary yellow ensemble.
October 13th, 2005 03:22 PM
Dick Bush Excuse me, but who the fuck is Wood for to consider what his wife is tattling about Stones?!?

I would not dare to say that would really matter, you may believe me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)