ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alex Rodriguez (NSC) Return to archive
October 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
Neocon Biggest loser in baseball history?
October 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
time is on my side AROD's getting there. We'll have to see how he does over the next few years.

A definite choke job in this series and the main reason why they lost. The double play grounder in the 9th said it all.

He's not PRIME TIME. As a Braves fan, I know the feeling.
October 11th, 2005 12:04 AM
ShaneJazz Yes, that double play was classic A-Rod. Did you notice how Jeter lead off with the sharp single? I'm a die-hard Red Sox fan, but I'll admit that guy is clutch and a helluva ballplayer. Go throw so more money around this offseason, Mr. Steinbrenner.
October 11th, 2005 12:04 AM
The Volitan IDK but my bro's name is Alex, and to make fun of him I used to say "Alex is gay," and he'd say "I'm tellin'" so I'd say "No, I meant Alex Rodreguez, he's a baseball guy."

I used to say this with EVER hearing of this guy or knowing who he was
October 11th, 2005 12:11 AM
monkey_man Atlanta . . . choked, Red Sox . . . . choked, Yankees . . .choked!!! Bitter Met fan smiling. . . priceless!!
October 11th, 2005 12:26 AM
Neocon Give the Angels credit, not the team, the ones in the outfield with halos that made Crosby and Shefield collide, that put umpires in the game that seem to have it in for Robinson Cano.

Mostly though Arod, no homers, no RBI's, double play ball sandwitched between Jeters hit, Giambi's and Shefield's. What a loser!

As for the Red Sox (the Ortizes) and Yanks, they are the 2 best teams and everyone knows it, just some dumb luck and bounces. That's what makes the game interesting.
October 11th, 2005 02:17 AM
pdog It's easy to get behind The White Sox...
Stro's... No!
Angels... Hell no!
Cardinals... Oh Hell NO!
Glad to see both The Yankess and Braves out. It warms my heart!
October 11th, 2005 02:34 AM
beer I remember when Alex left Seattle for Texas with that big paycheck. The Seattle fans fucking hated him! When Texas came back to Safeco field, Arod got boo'd like crazy. People were throwing handfulls of fake dollar bills in the stands.

-
October 11th, 2005 07:10 PM
T&A bollocks - folks dissed Bonds for years for not producing in the playoffs - he showed 'em all in '02 with a monster post-season. you can't control when you get hot or cold - if you could, you'd never cool off. Alex is a class act and he'll have his day in the post-season at some point...
October 11th, 2005 07:15 PM
lonecrapshooter a rod has no balls. it's just a rod.
October 11th, 2005 09:52 PM
full moon Gayrod is really too pretty......
October 11th, 2005 09:59 PM
jb
quote:
T&A wrote:
bollocks - folks dissed Bonds for years for not producing in the playoffs - he showed 'em all in '02 with a monster post-season. you can't control when you get hot or cold - if you could, you'd never cool off. Alex is a class act and he'll have his day in the post-season at some point...

Agreed....Marino played 17 yrs and no ring..doesn't mean he wasn't best pure passer ever.
October 11th, 2005 10:44 PM
time is on my side
quote:
jb wrote:

Agreed....Marino played 17 yrs and no ring..doesn't mean he wasn't best pure passer ever.

There is no argument he's a great player in the regular season. Also, there is no denying his overall talent. He'll go down as one of the great, great players in his generation. He'll even have a very good chance to eventually surpass the career home run records held by Aaron (Bonds???) if he stays healthy.

That's not really the question in this thread. It's about PRIME TIME baseball. Some players always seem to be hot in the postseason and some players, like A Rod, always seem to be cold. There's much more going on here than whether someone just happens to be hot or cold when the postseason arrives.

The history of baseball has shown there are definitely PRIME TIME performers and there are other players who simply don't perform when the heat is on (CHOKERS).

The question is how many home runs, RBI's, and clutch hit's have the Yankees been getting from A Rod in the post season????

Is he PRIME TIME or is he CHOKE????

[Edited by time is on my side]
October 12th, 2005 05:57 AM
lotsajizz why does A-hole use lipstick on the field?
October 12th, 2005 10:02 AM
jb
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
why does A-hole use lipstick on the field?

He donated millions for our Cane's baseball field!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)