ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 13 Nervous Breakdowns - playing mistakes of the Stones Return to archive
October 8th, 2005 03:57 PM
Chris74 What are all the mistakes on that boot? I only know:

She's So Cold - Jagger doens't get into that song properly on 1981 tour.

What are the other things that went wrong featured on that record?

Thanks a lot.

Chris
October 9th, 2005 11:28 AM
Chris74 Heard that also one song from the Philly opening concert 1981 is on that record "Time is on My Side" or so.

I also know a boot: "Mercy Paris" where they play "Jumpin Jack Flash" and Jagger sings a verse part I think twice. Is that also on the record?

Chris
October 9th, 2005 11:32 AM
Moonisup We need a torrent of that one!!
but since 2002 we can make: 50 nervous breakdowns!
October 9th, 2005 11:32 AM
Moonisup I am dying to hear: the IORR/starfucker thing from 1997
October 9th, 2005 02:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I am dying to hear: the IORR/starfucker thing from 1997

That is on this disc too, quite funny, with the She's So Cold mistake being the most entertaining, Charlie tries numerous times to do a drum roll to get the guitars and vocals back together, but it is a complete disaster.
October 9th, 2005 03:52 PM
deuce I'll try and put it on the tracker
October 9th, 2005 04:24 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Hands down:

Sympathy for the Devil (Ottawa 2005) -- What a fuckin' train wreck!
October 9th, 2005 04:33 PM
Gazza Sometimes their screw ups turn out fine

Theres a gem on one of the MSG shows in 1998 (17th jan I think) where the band start playing Respectable and then Mick starts singing When The Whip Comes Down instead.

Somehow or another they get away with it
October 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Theres a gem on one of the MSG shows in 1998 (17th jan I think) where the band start playing Respectable and then Mick starts singing When The Whip Comes Down instead.

That's funny, I have this boot and Mick sings the wrong song during the first 2 lines. Hilarious.
October 10th, 2005 11:29 AM
Quarter Tone Actually if you look at the video of the 98 MSG show during "Whip", Keith throws up his arms at Mick as if to say "what the heck are you doing?"
October 10th, 2005 04:47 PM
padre Bono did a nice job with guesting IORR on Licks tour...hillarious! Also almost all of Benefit gig for the Blind could be included. The playing's horrible.
October 11th, 2005 04:25 PM
Chris74
quote:
padre wrote:
Bono did a nice job with guesting IORR on Licks tour...hillarious! Also almost all of Benefit gig for the Blind could be included. The playing's horrible.

What did Bono?

At the Nicaraguan Benefit '73 they have a rusty start into Brown Sugar though the show later is quite good.
At "Torn and Frayed" in the opening show in Vancouver 1972 they loose shortly before the last verse starts. Though I liked this live version of that song. Sadly they didn't play it anymore.

Chris

October 11th, 2005 05:32 PM
Madafaka
October 11th, 2005 06:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

sounds like it can now be called 14 nervous breakdowns with "Its Only Satisfaction, But I like it" added to it from last night.
October 11th, 2005 06:29 PM
Gazza That sleeve is brilliant

I'm surprised Prodigal Son from the CNIB show is on it. I know Mick fluffs a line or two at the start but I love that version

Considering the circumstances surrounding that show, it was quite probably the most inspired choice of song at any Stones concert ever
October 11th, 2005 07:35 PM
Soldatti What a great cover.
This needs to be the front cover of Rarities.
October 11th, 2005 07:55 PM
Stray Cat UK I was at the Wembley (26-6-82) show with She's So Cold. It WAS a disaster,but I don't think many noticed,as crowds were a lot wilder /drunker in those days !

BTW, I was down in the crush and there definitely was NO punch up !

Gimme Shelter (Wembley 11-6-99) was a sign of a band that had been on the road for too long IMHO.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)