ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks keefkid
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Keefkid
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October-Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 6th, 2005 10:05 PM
Lazy Bones

This is really fucked up! Big stadium, too - 60,000+
October 6th, 2005 10:08 PM
pdog I can't believe something like this isn't on the major cable news networks...
October 6th, 2005 10:10 PM
Madafaka Seems that news are too late!
I can't find anything on inet.
October 6th, 2005 10:14 PM
parmeda I'm on the phone with a friend in VA that has a police scanner...

Developing!
October 6th, 2005 10:15 PM
LadyJane Pammy let's reschedule our phone chat.

Leave it to you to have someone "on the ground."

Keep us posted.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
October 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I'm on the phone with a friend in VA that has a police scanner...

Developing!

You go girl!
October 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG This is frickin' scary shit and not knowing anything is killin' me!!!!!
October 6th, 2005 10:17 PM
Riffhard All the networks will be on it soon. I'm sure that they are getting the hard facts before they decide to air it.

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:17 PM
parmeda Not a problem LJ...I have two phones and two ears, lol

Couldn't possibly work a third one in right now...
October 6th, 2005 10:19 PM
Riffhard I just went on-the-air with the news now. My phones are ringing off the hook. Crazy shit.

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
Madafaka News Sites SUCKS!
October 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
LadyJane From Shidoobee:

"Something happens with ronnie, Mick comes to mic and announced 10 min beak On stage AND floor people evacuated, cops with dogs surround stage, bomb threat, on stage are still evacuating, people left their stuff on floor"

LJ.
October 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
Riffhard It'll be all over Drudge soon. I just submitted it to his tip line. I'm sure many already have as well.

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:25 PM
Riffhard Ronnie? What could that mean? Something happens with Ronnie? WTF?

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:26 PM
parmeda My friend's bandwith keeps getting blocked!!!

Something's going on dammit
October 6th, 2005 10:26 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Ronnie? What could that mean? Something happens with Ronnie? WTF?

Riffy

The full text from Shidoobee:
9. Night Time 9:30
BAND INTROS
Begining to set up keith , ronnie says something TO MICK,

Something happens with ronnie, Mick comes to mic and announced 10 min beak On stage AND floor people evacuated, cops with dogs surround stage, bomb threat, on stage are still evacuating, people left their stuff on floor
aNNOUNCEMENT:THE CONCERT WILL RESTART IN 10 MIN BUT MUST STILL LEAVE

October 6th, 2005 10:28 PM
LadyJane What the Fuck are we witnessing???

LJ.
October 6th, 2005 10:29 PM
parmeda Any luck with Tom, LJ?
October 6th, 2005 10:32 PM
LadyJane Voicemail...

Shidoobee reporting they are letting people back in!!!!

The Stones are likely long gone, no????

LJ.
October 6th, 2005 10:34 PM
Madafaka On stage and floor seats are going back in, he has set list and is waiting for everyone to get back in.
October 6th, 2005 10:34 PM
Riffhard Can't wait to hear the lowdown on this whole deal. I think the Stones will go back on. Could be a riot if they don't.

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:38 PM
LadyJane If the Stones weren't returning they surely wouldn't let people back to onstage seating....would they????

LJ.

October 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
pdog If people are coming back in The show will go on...
Wonder what the setlist will be?
October 6th, 2005 10:42 PM
Madafaka
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
If the Stones weren't returning they surely wouldn't let people back to onstage seating....would they????

LJ.

Yes LJ, but wait to see what happen. Seems everything is ok.
October 6th, 2005 10:43 PM
LadyJane They are going back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
October 6th, 2005 10:44 PM
LadyJane From the Charottesville Daily Progress local newspaper website

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a 45 minute break attributed to technical difficulties, the Rolling Stones prepared to resume their concert at Scott Stadium. Daily Progress reporter Bob Gibson said authorities took three dogs on and off the stage during the break and have allowed people on the first 20 rows in front of the stage to return. The concert was expected to resume shortly.

According to the Richmond Times-Dispatch, about an hour into the Rolling Stones concert, Mick Jagger announced that the band had been told by authorities they needed to take a 10-minute break because of a technical problem.

Afterward, several police officers appeared on stage with dogs.

Several thousand people seated on the field were evacuated, and the dogs sniffed around the stage and the field in front of the stage.

A security officer told the Times-Dispatch that there was no immediate danger.

At about 10:05 p.m., an announcer thanked the fans for their patience and said the concert would start again in 10 minutes.
October 6th, 2005 10:45 PM
Riffhard They'll finish the show for sure. Geesh now there's a story for you. How would you like to be a Stones virgin at this show?! "Oh yeah they were great until the bomb threat!"

I think one of Macca's crew called in the threat!

I wonder if this has ever happened to the Stones before? Anyone know?

Riffy
October 6th, 2005 10:45 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
From the Charottesville Daily Progress local newspaper website

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a 45 minute break attributed to technical difficulties, the Rolling Stones prepared to resume their concert at Scott Stadium. Daily Progress reporter Bob Gibson said authorities took three dogs on and off the stage during the break and have allowed people on the first 20 rows in front of the stage to return. The concert was expected to resume shortly.

According to the Richmond Times-Dispatch, about an hour into the Rolling Stones concert, Mick Jagger announced that the band had been told by authorities they needed to take a 10-minute break because of a technical problem.

Afterward, several police officers appeared on stage with dogs.

Several thousand people seated on the field were evacuated, and the dogs sniffed around the stage and the field in front of the stage.

A security officer told the Times-Dispatch that there was no immediate danger.

At about 10:05 p.m., an announcer thanked the fans for their patience and said the concert would start again in 10 minutes.

YAY!
October 6th, 2005 10:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
They'll finish the show for sure. Geesh now there's a story for you. How would you like to be a Stones virgin at this show?! "Oh yeah they were great until the bomb threat!"

I think one of Macca's crew called in the threat!

I wonder if this has ever happened to the Stones before? Anyone know?

Riffy

The closest was the electrical explosion in Philly in 1989, I was there, and it was a bit scarey!
October 6th, 2005 10:49 PM
PeerQueer They will rock the house HARD now...

Look for Keith in particular to rip that place a new one. If it was a threat, he thrives on just such rush.

This band is so fucking cool.

Love 'em.

Just hope all get in and out safely tonight...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)