ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Busey Snorts Cocaine Off of Dog (nsc) Return to archive
10-07-03 06:04 PM
gypsy 'Never dip lower than you can dip,' is veteran bit-part actor Gary Busey's motto. 'Never listen to mottos,' might be another. Busey - who starred with Keanu Reeves in Point Break - is able to laugh about his drug-addicted days now, but things weren't so funny when he was snorting cocaine off his dog. You heard right. Returning from a hard day's debauchery, the actor has disclosed how he once accidentally dropped three bundles of cocaine on the floor. 'Well, my dog Chili, who has short hair, came in and lay on her back with her legs in the air [no doubt stoned] and she rubbed all the cocaine on her back and side.'

So what's a dissolute actor to do, his best quality Class A vanished into canine obscurity? Why, grab a straw! 'I started brushing her hair and snorting,' Busey recalls fondly. 'Back, butt, side - not a spot was left. It took me 25 minutes.' No details on what kind of dog Chili is: 25 minutes of snorting sounds like a pointer, 15 minutes for a whippet, 40 for a Labrador. Best part of a day for an afghan hound. And was it worth it? 'The fleas, dog hair, mud and sweat went in my nose too,' recalls Busey fondly. 'It's not a good flavour, coming off the dog.' He's right. Don't do drugs, kids, and certainly not off pets.
10-07-03 06:06 PM
nankerphelge Most excellent find!!

Busey is like a second-degree Nolte!!
10-07-03 06:13 PM
gypsy Thank you, nanky. I knew you'd appreciate that 'news story.'

Speaking of stoned...I smoked some chiba last night for the first time in over 7 years. It still does nothing for me. I'm beginning to think something is wrong with me.
10-08-03 08:24 AM
nankerphelge Oh dear!!

[Raises right hand]

I swear that I shall get gypsy all wasted on some really good chiba and make sure that she gets home safely and not arrested for that thing that happened with me and the sheep back in '83, and that when she gets the turbomunchies, that I get her to IHOP for some blueberry pancakes smothered in syrup.

Amen!

10-08-03 09:44 AM
Joey " Oh dear!!

[Raises right hand]

I swear that I shall get gypsy all wasted on some really good chiba and make sure that she gets home safely and not arrested for that thing that happened with me and the sheep back in '83, and that when she gets the turbomunchies, that I get her to IHOP for some blueberry pancakes smothered in syrup.

Amen! "

Priceless !

Nanky , just give Gyps. some of your Renaissance Chiba ---THAT will do the trick . Hell , you got four of my C-10 Brothers so wasted they couldn't say a word the rest of the evening .

YES !!!!!!!!!!!

Jercee !
10-08-03 01:52 PM
Jaxx sniff, sniff

i'm the one with surgery tomarrow and no chiba in the house to calm my torn and frayed nerves.....if i remember correctly, BOTH you guys owe ME...babies, you were in my car.
[Edited by Jaxx]
10-08-03 02:30 PM
nankerphelge I sure do -- unfortunately I am "sans" as well!!

Somehow that ain't right!
10-08-03 02:53 PM
catwoman So there really is an IHOP. We were all watching I Am Sam the other night and now my daughter pounds her fist on the table while I made spaghetti the other night and yells - I WANT THE SAME SPAGHETTI LIKE THEY MAKE AT IHOP!!! I WANT THE SAME SPAGHETTI LIKE THEY MAKE AT IHOP!!! Anyway I love Blueberry pancakes. Reminds me of Poppys in the Catskills many years ago.

And Gypsy, you're not the only one. My hubby gets off on any kind of - chiba (?). Me - I huff and puff and nada - nothing - efes - zero. Maybe I get a slight buzz and the giggles for a couple of minutes but it goes - FAST. Then he tells me I'm probably not inhaling. Bullshit. I held it in for over a minute and then blew all the smoke out through my nose - and he saw it. But he still thinks I can't inhale. Me and Clinton both.
10-08-03 02:55 PM
nankerphelge Oh dear!!

[Raises right hand]

I swear that I shall get catwoman all wasted on some really good chiba and make sure that she gets home safely and not arrested for that thing that happened with me and the sheep back in '83, and that when she gets the turbomunchies, that I get her to IHOP for some blueberry pancakes smothered in syrup.

Amen!
10-08-03 03:15 PM
Joey

OK , how many on this board are " Sans Dope " today ??????

Please ...............I's justs gots to knows !

" Lose a shoe up my Ass Ronnie "

Joesy and the Pussycats !
10-08-03 04:04 PM
Poplar
Avec

10-08-03 04:08 PM
nankerphelge You make nanky cry and snort snot...
10-08-03 04:10 PM
Joey " Avec "

{{{{ ? }}}}}

................ [ WTF ?!?!?!?! ]...............

You make Joey say , " Huh ????? "

******* Unbelievable Blank Friggin Stare ********

Why ?!?!?!?!?!

Skee !
10-08-03 05:06 PM
gypsy My boyfriend says the same thing, catwoman. And I know I'm inhaling...but, he's all "you're not doing it right." So, it just makes me more nervous to do it with him hovering over me...but, I need him to light it, cuz I don't know how...I know, I'm such an amateur. I'm not sure if I felt the effects the other night or not...I had taken a valium earlier in the evening...so, that could've been why I felt relaxed.

Jaxx, if you lived nearby, I'd rush you some chiba right over...but, wouldn't want you to get the munchies--you probably can't eat or drink anything past midnight tonight, right?
Good luck on your surgery!
10-08-03 05:17 PM
Joey " had taken a valium earlier in the evening...so, that could've been why I felt relaxed. "

Gypsy , you bring out the Monkey in my Soul .

Wait !!!!!................." Monkey in my Soul " !!!! Oh my God ! Poem Alert !!! Go ! Joey !!! Now :

These days it's like a tomb
Amid in the stacks of gloom
Looking out the window
In the downstairs room
And the time goes by
Sometimes it goes so slowly
You know a man could cry
Till the day goes down
In deep disgrace
With empty pockets
And a dirty face
And then the day boils over
And there's nothing there
But a roomful of smoke and a lot of hot air

This moody bastard remembers
You were some kind of friend even then
Once in a great while
He needs one...
This moody bastard
This moody bastard
He needs one
He needs some kind of friend now and again
Once in blue moon
Could use one
This moody bastard

Little friend of mine
You don't even know
When the wind starts blowing
How far a man could go
Little friend of mine
Are you even there
Did you disappear
Back into thin air
If you 're still here with me
If you got this far
I hope you're smiling
In fact I know you are

This moody bastard remembers
You were some kind of friend even then
Once in a great while
He needs one...
This moody bastard
This moody bastard
He needs one
He needs some kind of friend now and again
Once in blue moon
Could use one
This moody bastard
This moody bastard

-- Thank You

This Moody Bastard !
10-08-03 06:37 PM
Jaxx thank heaven i am "avec" now. does wonders for my coffee jitters.
10-08-03 06:45 PM
Boomy Gary Busey is one crazy jujubee.

I mean, he had his own show on Comedy Central, and he did some of the weirdest shizzle.

He would have these odd quotes, like "Men are failed women at birth" or "When you get lost in your imaginatory vagueness your foresight will become a nimble vagrant".

On one episode, he was teaching some guy (his sidekick on the show) how to talk to women. One quote, and I'll never forget:

"When you are talkin' to a women, remember..never ask her to 'Come honk on bobo'"

or

the guy asks him what the difference between romance and lust is. He talks about romance and how it's all great, but this is the good part:

"Lust?...well, lust is just wanting to plant your weasel and let it squirt."
10-08-03 08:19 PM
mac_daddy reminds me of Chong's story in "Up in Smoke..."

cheech: this is good sh*t - what is it?
chong: part mexican and part labrador.
e: labrador - I knew this was some exotic sh*t!
o: yeah man! my dog ate my stash - I was following him around for 12 hours with a plastic baggie

I wonder if arnold will legalize pot...
10-08-03 08:21 PM
mac_daddy oh and jaxx - good luck with your surgery. I hope you have a speedy and painless recovery. PM you snail mail addy, I have 4 nicky/jerry shows that should make your recovery much more enjoyable...