ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the who 5.1 releases Return to archive
10-07-03 06:34 AM
masoudi Interested to see the who are bringing out Tommy on 5.1 at the end of the month and will do the same with Quadrophenia and then possible DVD-A.

Why cant the stones record companies get into this and maybe do the 70's albums and upwards in 5.1. I understand Abkco may with to wait as they have just released the sacd's but surly virgin can jump onto this.

The kids are alright has also come out with a heap of extras. Now I shouldnt moan as the stones dvd comes out soon, but surely releasing some of their classics in a new format must be tempting.

Im still gutted the stones didnt do what the who did on their last tour and release all the live shows as a bootleg in soundboard. that way we the fan could buy the shows we saw in great quality.

Oh well time to keep dreaming of future stones releases
10-07-03 08:51 AM
steel driving hammer Did anyone see Roger Daltery on his new TV show Sunday?

Was watching the Cubs whoop some ass and forgot all about Roger Dodger.

The Stones 4 Licks will be in 5.1 right.
10-07-03 09:21 AM
Joey " Im still gutted the stones didnt do what the who did on their last tour and release all the live shows as a bootleg in soundboard. that way we the fan could buy the shows we saw in great quality. "

Yeah , I am very surprised that the Stones did not do that as well . My WHO Denver '02 Soundboard is killer and features some of the finest lead guitar work EVER laid down by ANY human being on this planet ....great to hear on SB .

JACKY !

10-07-03 11:31 AM
Martha Joey...........I would like to nibble your elbows.

Windmill that!
10-07-03 11:36 AM
Joey " Joey...........I would like to nibble your elbows.

Windmill that! "

Martha ...............I would like to caress your kneecaps .

Jacky !
10-07-03 11:48 AM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey...........I would like to nibble your elbows.

Windmill that! "

Jacky !

Jacky !

Joey...can you include a footrub? If so, I promise this....you won't get fooled again!!! No! No!

But, why do YOU think "they" call it DOPE?