ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie speaks!!!!! Return to archive
10-06-03 06:57 PM
Zeeta Just found this:

"Fuck this! I have been on the wagon now for about a year and it is boring the shit out of me and my pals especially Keith so I'm gonna open a keg of Guiness and relax. Hope you enjoyed my sobriety. I came to the conclusion I am better when wet. I plan to release an album to promote my return; a Bon Jovi inspired album called "better when wet""
10-06-03 07:02 PM
KeithRichards210 Where did that come from??
10-06-03 07:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy He was better when wet...

...in 1975. I think ol' Ronnie might be what you'd call a 'burn out'. He can't handle anything anymore... even those joints he and Keith take screw him up.

When dry, of course, he continues to astound. When dry and not high. His playing in Europe seems to indicate he suffers from our favorite condition that shares its name with a Stones song.

-tSYX --- Yeah, you left me with no warnin'...
10-06-03 08:29 PM
Angiegirl Very funny Zeeta .
10-06-03 08:34 PM
steel driving hammer Gosh it's late across the pond, what time you people go to bed over there?
10-07-03 12:09 AM
catwoman Just found this:

"Fuck this! I have been on the wagon now for about a year and it is boring the shit out of me and my pals especially Keith so I'm gonna open a keg of Guiness and relax. Hope you enjoyed my sobriety. I came to the conclusion I am better when wet. I plan to release an album to promote my return; a Bon Jovi inspired album called "better when wet""
---------------------------------
Geez - I like him better dry and 'boring'. There's are other ways to make you wet Ronnie- my sweetpea - than just drinking...heh heh. Come to mama.