ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Record stores get no satisfaction from the Stones (Reuters) Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-07-03 02:29 PM
steel driving hammer Nasty was not a C-10 Muffin.
10-07-03 02:32 PM
jb Got ya....it was Maxmeister , not Nasty....
10-07-03 02:37 PM
Joey

The C-10 gathering was absolutely spectacular ......especially after we finished our meal at 2000 Man's House . We then sat around the Campfire and smoked dope until our ears fell off ................... Yes , you can say we were quite " sated " and nobody really wanted to leave . Then , at around 2:00 AM during a lull in the conversation , Maxy stood up and brayed : " How about a game of Anal Tag ???? "

Those Cabs could NOT arrive fast enough !!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver ...............................................

Jacky Boy !
10-07-03 02:51 PM
jb Please tell me about 2k Man..he posts on Gasx3 and I could never tell if he likes me or despises me....spridles...
10-07-03 02:59 PM
Joey

Rick likes you ...........................

He really LIKES you .

10-07-03 04:09 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
One of the great things about the Rolling Stones is that they force you to disregard your morals, ethics, beliefs, and inhibitions in order to revel in pure hedonistic pleasure. Ultimately, that is the message of the Stones. You disregard it at your own peril.

Hear the words of wisdom! Thank you Nasty Habits, that's the truest thing I've read about the Stones in a long time...
10-07-03 04:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, Nasty isn't C-10...but as soon as we can meet up with him, he's a lead pipe cinch to make C-10A.
10-07-03 04:37 PM
jb Maxmeister =Rick
2000 man=Spridles?
10-07-03 04:46 PM
Joey

2000 Man = Rick

MaxMeister = Rick

Spridles = HoweMilitary Academy
10-07-03 05:46 PM
gypsy I'm still vying for a coveted C-10P spot.

[Edited by gypsy]
10-07-03 06:01 PM
Joey

Come to Joey ..............

See everyone tomorrow !

Sea Scroll !

10-07-03 06:30 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I certainly respect your decision Jaxxy...but why punish yourself? You not buying Four Flicks from Best Buy is a meaningless gesture. It is NOT sending any sort of message to anyone. Jaxxy...they don't care if you buy it or not because plenty of the rest of us WILL buy it.

Look at Nasty Habits! The guy owns a mom & pop indie record store...and he is going to go buy the thing from them.

SSA, you make a good point, however, i'm not sending a message to anyone and quite frankly i don't look at it as a meaningless gesture. i also don't think that i'm depriving myself. i'll probably get a boot of it or pick it up at some yard sale for about 5 bucks at some point.

i am being true to myself and to my beliefs. i don't give a damn if it makes a difference to anyone else or not. what's important is that it makes a difference to me.

[quote]Joey wrote:
Hillary loves Puss Puss !

apparently so and from what ive heard, she's not alone....
[Edited by Jaxx]
10-08-03 08:15 AM
corgi37 The good news is it seems none of this applies to Australia. Getting the dvd should be no problems. We will pay a higher price, but then again, we pay higher cd and dvd prices than anyone anyway.
Page: 1 2