ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help! Missing: Stefan Dieperink a.k.a. Rollin Bunny Return to archive
10-06-03 10:22 AM
albert Hi Stefan (a.k.a. Rollin_Bunny),

haven't heard from you awhile and can't seem to get in touch with you by e-mail or phone (you just don't give a sign of life, I sincerely hope you are in good health?), but, by the way, you still owe me 2 dvd's for the Rocks Off Japanese Licks Tree (for three months now)and holidays are really over now (for me that is..)
Maybe you're e-mail adress has changed, you lost mine or you're message machine from your phone doesn't work (I just refuse to believe that maybe you're a bad trader!).
Please get let me know you're still out there, if you still have my e-mail adress and when you will send me the two dvd's.
I'm now at work and don't have your adress at hand but when I get home I will post your adress and phone number right here just to check if they are still correct.

Anybody's help in finding Stefan or giving me the correct adress is much appreciated. Are there any other Rocks Off members that have a good contact with Stefan and can help me in tracking him down?

gr,
Albert
Holland
10-06-03 10:30 AM
Factory Girl Other people posted here that they had problems dealing with him. You may just wish to cut your losses and not deal with him again.
10-06-03 11:20 AM
albert Thank you for your reply Factory Girl. I already read a post of Flight 505 on this board about 4 / 5 months ago with this issue and maybe I should have known better, but thought: hey, give a guy a change.......
and I still will,
so Stephan is this adress still correct:

(edited)

Hope to hear from you.....
[Edited by Gazza]
10-06-03 01:12 PM
marko I don�t know him personally,but me,i only trade with guys
who i�ve known many years.I don�t have any new trading
friends.Had few in last winter.
10-06-03 01:44 PM
Factory Girl I've dealt with strangers many many times. I had a close call one time where it took me 7 weeks to get my stuff. But, we're still buddies have dealt after that incident.

Right now, I'm waiting on a (friend) I've dealt with many times. But, he's really slow right now, and not responsive. I'll just wait for a bit longer.

But, don't afraid to deal with strangers. Tha's how you make friends!
10-06-03 03:19 PM
shakedhandswithkeith I would know what I have to do if I living in holland.
maybe Rik can help. or Angie (with her femal charme).

bytheway, would anybody here share with me? I have not much, but I `m ready to share:

The Blackbox 1-4
Don`t Bust The Crust
Chicago 1969 (It actually comes from Detroit 24th Nov. 1969)
Undercover Outtakes Vol. 2
outtake 74-75
Paris Outtakes
Place Pigalle Vol 1, 3, 5, 6
The Trident Mixes
Toronto Pre Show Licks
unplugged

That`s all,

matthias

I`m serious

10-06-03 03:39 PM
Moonisup Hi Matthias! how are you??

hmmm Albert, I think f505 warned you already, so well, I don't think I can help, as long as you don't hear from him, just warn others that he's a bad trader, at least it looks that way

Rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-07-03 02:45 AM
albert It works......
this morning I recieved a very BAD and NASTY e-mail from my friend. Even threats with police and lawyers.
I'm just pleased he isn't 'missing' at all and asked him again to send me the DVD's he owe me.

Albert
Holland
10-07-03 11:07 AM
jb Is he the same Stefan from Gasx3? If so, he loves Mick Taylor and that's good enough for me.
10-07-03 11:33 AM
albert No JB,
this is a total different Stefan, believe me, even this one is not good enough for you (I think....)

gr,
Albert
Holland
10-07-03 12:01 PM
jb Thanks for the clarification.
10-07-03 12:58 PM
albert always welcome.....
10-07-03 04:52 PM
marko Jb,i think you mean Staffan!
10-07-03 05:28 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
albert wrote:
It works......
this morning I recieved a very BAD and NASTY e-mail from my friend. Even threats with police and lawyers.
I'm just pleased he isn't 'missing' at all and asked him again to send me the DVD's he owe me.

Albert
Holland

Post it!
10-08-03 02:31 AM
marko Well it is known now,that stones management reads all these
boards,if you sell stuff,you might get caught.Specially if
you sell boot stuff for good money,risk is very much bigger.
I know that.
10-08-03 11:05 AM
Rolling_Bunny Well here is the Bad Trader u guys are looking for. Indeed, i am a bad trader since i twice promised too send the disc. At the moment i am Perth for my work. My familly received a really nasty call from Albert a couple of days ago. That why i went into action and send him a email for stop calling my family. And yes indead, i saith i will go to the Police because u cannot say those things Albert. Anyway, i now just saw u also posted my adres (i recently moved from there but anyway)..................................................................................

Albert, I will send u the CD's of Krone back in 1-2 weeks time. Marko, i will send u the DVD's in 1-2 weeks time. From me, thats the end. Not only as a bad trader but also too this board. See ya.
[Edited by Rolling_Bunny]
[Edited by Rolling_Bunny]
10-09-03 03:15 AM
albert Fine, you send me back the four cd's (Yokohama and Budokan) from the Rocks Off Japanese Licks. I will make a true Stones fan (with good manners) happy with them. You have my adress, fucker!!
The message on your answering machine was far from nasty and in this case just a polite, (but urgent call) to let you contact me (and it worked!).
Nothing unfriendly, nasty or vicious said towards you or your family in it. If you would know me, (or even heard the message yourself?) you wouldn't be saying this!!!
I gues what really happened is that your family (wife or girlfriend) heard my message and didn't know about you beeing a not be trust bad person/trader and other unknown bussiness?
You now pretend to be the not guilty and even to be the offended person but thats turning the facts the other way around: by letting other people wait for months on there promised cd's/dvd's and not responding to e-mails you created a problem and you will have to deal with it.
End of discussion!!