ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Show us your faces people! -- post a pic of yourself here! PART III
From the Netherlands: SisterM, Erwan aka Highway Child, and Dick
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian header Return to archive
10-05-03 12:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since nobody made a comment I�m gonna do it, this is a great and cool shot of Brian, probably a little bit depressive but fucking great, isn't it?

10-05-03 12:58 PM
gypsy He doesn't look half as good as our own resident stallion, Voodoo, in his tighty-whiteys.
10-05-03 03:22 PM
Miss U. Yes it is a great shot Voodoo!! Any opportunity to peek at their undies is always a good thang, lol.
10-05-03 03:34 PM
Moonisup aren't the photo's from a book?? I can't recall the name cos I am a bit drunk
10-05-03 03:54 PM
Miss U. I had also posted that pic in my photo gallery...which is now replaced by new header pics of Brian on my message board kinda like here.
10-05-03 04:48 PM
Mother baby
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
...probably a little bit depressive but fucking great, isn't it?

Depressive??? I don't know why. He was just having a little nap that's all.
10-05-03 05:12 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Depressive??? I don't know why. He was just having a little nap that's all.

I guess cause he looks kind of lonely, worn out and fragile. And if you think of all the things that were going on and what came up next, well... It may just be a case of Brian just taking a nap, but it sure is an ironic pic. Very beautiful though, indeed.
10-06-03 12:32 AM
tumbling_dice Brian looks so adorable taking a nap in this photo!
10-06-03 11:56 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff yeah, it's a really good photo.
hi Gerardo,i'm workin' for ya
fabio
10-06-03 12:50 PM
Miss U. I think it's a funny picture, not depressing.
10-06-03 02:01 PM
Funky Punk Woman Love it
10-07-03 06:34 PM
Jaxx it looks like more than a nap to me. his back tells me he is despairing. as tortured as he was, it wouldn't surprise me.