ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHO'S GOING TO DETROIT????? Return to archive
10-11-02 01:18 AM
Martha
Section D (Floor) Row 27 seats 7 & 8
10-11-02 10:24 AM
voodoopug Looks like I will be your Neighbor! I am sitting in Sec D Row 27 and we have seats 3 and 4...come say hi....also, my stones cover band is playing at the hockeytown cafe at 5PM tomorrow as a warm up!
10-11-02 10:29 AM
jb I swear I am not trying to start something, but how many seats does the stadium hold and what do you think the attendance will be?
10-11-02 02:04 PM
Jaxx cindy p organized a preshow party at a spot overlooking the stadium. i recently spoke to Lazy Bones on the phone and he's heading over there with toronto tom and a few other folks. there's also a "glimmer" party going on. info can be found here:http://www.kenkeppol.com/detroit/glimmerfest/2002/

quote:
jb wrote:
I swear I am not trying to start something,

LOLROTF. a little out of character on your birthday, i see!

but how many seats does the stadium hold and what do you think the attendance will be?

64,355 according to stadium information located here:
http://www.detroitlions.com/facility/index.cfm?cont_id=74054

the show is not sold out. there are still floor seats available, like the 30th row center just came up at 300 bucks a pop.

[Edited by Jaxx]
10-11-02 04:12 PM
jb No one seems to be talking about this show..I know they played Michigan State Univ. in 94 to over 54,000....why so little talk this time?
10-11-02 05:45 PM
Martha Voodoopug..how cool to be literally seats apart at this 60,000 seat venue! Will definitely say hi!

Thanks for the link Jaxx.

Happy 40th JB!

I haven't heard a lot of people talking about this show either.

Glad to know I'll be able to meet someone there from Rock's Off!

Now..who's going to Cleveland?
10-12-02 01:19 AM
Jaxx
>>Thanks for the link Jaxx.

you're welcome, martha!

>>Now..who's going to Cleveland?

in my dreams. you go, girl!