ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ANYBODY SEEN THE SAINT OF ME VIDEO Return to archive
10-10-02 07:55 PM
fna69 I have heared their is a video for saint of me but i cant find it anywere. Has anybody seen it and whats it like if you have. Thanks a bunch
chris
10-10-02 08:14 PM
Mr T I saw it a few years ago. nothin special, don't remember too much of it
10-10-02 08:42 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy It is available in streaming media online (along with many other Stones videos) at launch.com - you have to register, but it should work.

-tSYX --- It's only rock'n'roll but I like aaaahhhhh edit...
10-10-02 10:58 PM
no_cole_porter The video is pretty interesting. Mick and Keith are in a dingy bathroom, Keith's rocking the beatup Telecaster, Charlie watches an angel float by and grimaces, Ronnie's outside some building playing his Strat, But mostly it's filled with a lot of religious themes, such as some woman bending down to kiss this black guys ring and then Keith cuts up an apple and spits it back out. That's the best part.
10-11-02 06:27 AM
egon it's here;

http://windowsmedia.com/mg/artistprofile.asp?name=The%20Rolling%20Stones&p_id=P%20%20%20%20%205298

and many more.

no need to register.

cheers and nice w/e to all
10-11-02 07:13 PM
Angiegirl I have it on tape somewhere. Could not recall it 'till no_cole_porter described it. All BtB videos were done in that same style I think.
10-11-02 07:46 PM
phantom keith is eating apple!!
and mick has a little make-up on face
10-11-02 07:52 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
phantom wrote:
...mick has a little make-up on face

When doesn't he???
10-12-02 06:29 AM
beer Marylin Manson is in this video. I watched it 3 times in a row and it's gotta be him. Just for a second or two he appears. How is this possible?
I'm not even joking, it looks just like that fruitcake. Watch closely during the part when Mick sings "I thought I saw an angel cry"..............