ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CDR Trees Return to archive
10-10-02 06:30 PM
Paulcarr87 Is there a page on this site devoted to CDR Trees of the tour? I know I read something to that effect early on, but I don't see it anywhere. Kind of confusing to read through the message board to see which shows are currently being distributed. As far as I know, the FleetCenter show was just distributed - can someone summarize what other shows may be ready to tree?

Also, how is the quality of the Gillette bonus tracks on the FleetCenter CD? Does somehow have that whole show or is it just the first 3 tracks right now? Thanks

Paul

10-10-02 06:52 PM
midnightmagic There is a New York tree sign up deadline is Midnight 10/10
10-10-02 07:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot The admins here make tree annoucements "Sticky"...meaning that they stick to the top of the board. Check the stickys at the top of the board and see what is currently being tree'd.